Beacon meets the knights

In the last chapter you and Fiona and Gipsy were going to beacon on the airship that was in the base with Ozpin and Glynda but it seems that it has drawn attention from the students and professors looking at the vessel as it was landing and now we begin the story.

Ruby's pov

I was outside with he rest if my team with JNRP and CVFT and with the professors and other students seeing the strange aircraft turn it's engines and was landing with ease. I was drooling over the weapons it has but saw three strange symbols but I ask Weiss.

Ruby: It that ship Atlas?

Weiss: No it's way to advance and I never seen anything like it before.

She was shock as the rest were in amazement and once it landed on the pad we heard the door open and once the stairs were lowered we saw Mr.Ozpin and Ms. Goodnight walk out and prof Port ask them.

Port: Ozpin where did you get this ship?

We saw Ozpin chuckle as he answered.

Ozpin: It's not mine it belongs to three individuals who will be attending Beacon they are inside the ship checking it's instruments.

As we were in shock that three people will join Beacon in the middle of the semester and once the ship has stopped.

Ozpin: They are done let me introduce you to these three people please come out Gipsy,Fiona,(y/n).

Once he said it we saw a blue robot with a glowing thing in its chest and then after it we saw a red orange hair fox faunas girl who had the body shape similar to yang wearing a cool watch and with a battle skirt. Then after her we all saw the guy (y/n) walk out with a three claw 45% angle wearing jeans,(f/c) shirt and a jacket. I heard Yang whistle and said.

Yang: Look at the cutie.

(y/n)'s pov

After we got off and Ozpin introduced us we saw the crowd and I just click a button on my (f/c) watch and the door of the ship closed and it left them in shock. I look in the crowd and saw a small girl red tip hair with a red black dress has silver eyes and three others blond who seemed the whistle at me had lilac eyes an amber eyes girl with a bow and a white hair girl who was pale as snow.

(y/n): So what now Oz?

Ozpin: Me and Ms. Goodwitch have decided to have you fight a team to see your worth.

(y/n):Alright let's go.

We walked to the arena which I was informed about and was impressed with it. Then I saw Fiona getting nervous so I ask.

(y/n): you alright Fiona?

Fiona:Oh yeah it's just I heard that faunas were getting picked on.

I put my hand on her shoulder and said.

(y/n): Don't worry about it. You got me and Gipsy and remember that you are more than what they think.

She looked at me with that smile that makes me feel relieved to have help her so once we arrived everyone sat down and Glynda said.

Ms. Goodwitch: Who will want to fight them.

??: We will they don't look so tough.

Goodwitch: you sure Cardin.

Cardin: yes.

She sigh and told us to get ready but before they knew it we warped to the area stretching without them knowing and once they saw us were in shock. When the rest of the Cardin and his team arrived he said.