The the search begins and the confrontation.

In the last chapter the village and Fiona and her parents were amazed of (y/n)'s semblance but we're shock to have saw him and Gipsy ended the life of Adam and his lieutenant and of the WF soldiers. Then after the battle Fiona saw (y/n) collapse from using to much power to hold on to his Jeager form. Gipsy got him before he fell to the floor and changed back to normal. Fiona was running with her weapon sheathed towards (y/n) screaming his name but got no response she helped Gipsy and got him back to her house and laid him on the bed of the room where he was staying at until the morning. They didn't remove the corpses yet for they were worried about (y/n).But unknown to them there were people who knew something was up.

Location Beacon Academy time 12pm
Ozpin's pov

Ozpin is the headmaster of Beacon Academy training teens to become hunters and huntress he has silver hair,black and green clothing and with a cane sipping on a cup of coffee looking out of the window in the tower thinking about how they year is going so far for its halfway through the semester. Although during that time he got a report from Glynda Goodwitch who was his assistant was a woman with blond hair wear a white dress with a purple cape with a crop told him of a weird energy signature that has appeared but disappeared(the portal that transported you there). Ozpin took a great interest in it for he knew that something has gone through the energy. Although nothing much was discovered but as he was looking out he felt a little tremor on the ground then two minutes later he saw a little cloud of fire erupt in the distance (the 24 missiles on the WF a bit overkill but worth it).

Ozpin: Glynda did you felt that tremor?

Glynda: Yes I did but why you ask Ozpin?

Ozpin: I saw a little fire off in the distance after the tremor in the west.

Glynda: Oh my the only thing that is over there is a village do you think they are alright?

Ozpin: I don't know but I'll have to send a message to Qrow to scout the area.

Glynda: On it.

They send the message and Qrow got it and respond with 'on it'

In the morning Qrow's POV in the forest closing in on the village.

Qrow is the uncle of yang and Ruby though he likes to drink a lot and is a good scout. Once he was getting close and when he was nearly there he saw three destroyed bullheads and took pictures with his scroll. Then the he went to the village there he saw something​ that made him feel terrified. Near the village there was the corpses of WF soldiers some had their heads cut off or blown up some missing their limbs missing. Others that were shoot through by an unknown projectile and some were blown up as there were signs of explosions and pieces Of WF soldiers but that wasn't the only thing that shocked him. There was Adam dead with his arm and leg missing and a large hole in his chest and his lieutenant with a circular hole in in chest that went through. He took pictures of it.

Qrow: Damn never I thought I would see anyone have the guts of not just fighting Adam and there WF but killing them. Whoever they are must be great fighters. I gotta call Ozpin and tell him about it after I question the villagers.

Ozpin's pov

Ozpin was sitting in his chair still drinking coffee when his scroll started to ring and saw that it was Qrow so he picked it after he called Glynda to see what he got.

Ozpin: What happened in the village Qrow?

Qrow: I can't describe it in words Ozpin.

Glynda: What do you mean by that?