A/N

Hey everyone I was thinking about doing another story once I finish this one or start it after a chapter or two. I was thinking of making a HALO male Spartan reader story crossover. Since there are not a lot and I want to give it  a try.  I want your help to decide which universe to make the reader go to or something like that.

1. Dead or Alive

2. Marvel

3. G.I joe

4. Highschool of the death

5. Rainbow siege

6. Fairy tail

7. Halo wars

8. RWBY (I swear that this is the most use one but whatever YOLO)

9.Attack on titan

That is all I can come up with, but I would like your help to decide which one you want to see which universe would be in the new story. If there are three that are most pick I might try to do them if you wonder why Fairy tail is one choice. Experimenting. Also I might add a few returning characters and probably not put blue team in. Then I might add a UNSC ship that the reader will get or find. If you want something like halo wars with the reader in another series then I'm game for it probably it all depends if it will makes sense. One last thing I might put some OC's bit it depends on the storyline and character.

Yeah just want your guy's output in this idea and don't worry another chapter will come up. (I swear I must off messed up in some parts of the story. In my defense I never saw RWBY so has to be expected of a few mess ups and confusion. Sorry😫) Love the support you all gave me and I will do my best for you all to enjoy these stories.