Saving (y/n)

It the last chapter Yang has put some sleep drugs on (y/n)'s drink and now he is at her mercy will it end for him being rescue or will a hellspawn be born well soon find out.

(y/n)'s pov

Note to self. Make sure I check what I drink, so next time so I don't fall for the same thing. I tried to talk but I found out that there was a gag in my mouth. Probably cloth to keep me quiet. Then I noticed something off.

(y/n):*thought*Wait why does my body feel cold?

As I opened my eyes I could see that I had no clothes on and it was dark and I was tied up in the corners of the room.

??: You're awake and now the real fun can begin.~

I tried to get out but I couldn't and soon the figure got out and revealed to be Yang in her yellow lingerie.

Yang: Now my love the real party can begin.

As she finish to say it she licked her lips and soon get the gag  out of my mouth.

(y/n): Yang what the fuck is wrong with you? I'm with Fiona.

Yang: He he he, Don't worry about her my love. She won't be here to save your.

(y/n): Why do you say it?

Yang: Because tonight I will make you mine and no one will take you away from me. Now let's begin~.

(y/n):(though) Fuck my life. Why I'm the one who's getting raped?

*Meanwhile with Fiona and the crew*

Fiona: Hey guys have you seen (y/n)?

Ruby: No, I though he would be with you.

She looks around and notices that Yang isn't here.

Ruby: Wait, where's Yang?

Weiss:I haven't seen her in a while.

Blake: I don't know wait I think I remember her......

Flashback

Blake sees Yang in the punch and she sees that she took two cups and poured the drinks. Then she poured a white powder in one of them. She went over to see what she was doing.

Blake: Yang what are you doing?

Yang: H-eey Blake, you know just getting a few drinks.

Blake: For who?

Yang: One is for me.and the other (y/n).

Blake: You know that he is with Fiona and why not just give up.

Yang got mad and said.

Yang: Never, I will make him mine and soon I will be his wife.

Blake: Really, why are you still are after him?

Yang: He's strong  good looking and that scar makes him more yummy. His personality is sweet and noble. Blake I never felt this to any other guy but him.

Blake: Okay just don't do anything crazy and what was the white stuff?

Yang:UH sugar.

Flashback ends.

After she said it everyone was wondering if that was the reason why (y/n)  wasn't there.

Fiona: I haven't seen any sugar packs in the table....

Weiss: Wait do you think that Yang drugged the drink?