A new beginning pt.1

(y/n) a 17 year old veteran of the Kaiju conflict now just sitting  on my bed in the pilots quarters just waiting to get assign to train new pilots or walk Gipsy Avenger around so it won't rust or just relax since during the fighting I've never got any R&R since I was so focused on killing kaiju.

(y/n): Well it ain't all bad at least there are no kaiju to worry about anymore. At least I can rest now and exercise or do the "thing" a bit later.

After I said it I just jinxed myself :p

Intercom:(y/n) and jeager team alpha please report to briefing room the commander has a mission for you move out.

(y/n): Me and my big mouth well better move and see what the mission is about.

I got up and ran to the briefing room. I had to run since it was in the other side of the base but I arrived just in time and about 20sec behind me was alpha team. I personally trained them on being a pilot and how to be a great fighter with the jeager and we would spar time to time it was a good way to kill time. We took a seat and listened to what the commander said.

Commander: Men we have located a portal in the rain forest in the Amazon and we have no idea on what is on the other side we need a volunteer to go through the portal and see what's on the other side do I have any volunteer?

When I look at alpha team they were nervous and I can understand that what if there is a chance to die or if there is a dangerous​ threat to humanity on the other side of the portal. But I can't back down I made a promise to fight to protect all life and I stood up am saluted.

(y/n):I'll do it sir.

Commander:You sure (y/n)?

(y/n):Yes sir!

Commander: Well alpha team suit up and get in your jeagers and wait for further orders. (y/n) a word please.

Alpha team:Yes sir!!!

They left and it was just me and the commander I walked closer to him and he began to speak.

Commander: (y/n) are you sure you want to do this because there might be no way to get you out if the portal closes.

(y/n):Sir I've made a promise to my brother that I will always be there to fight to protect all life and that portal might bring a unknown foe and that is reason enough for me.

Commander: I'm glad to hear that (y/n). Well if this will be the last time we'll see each other I'm honored to have you with us till the end. (salutes to (y/n))

(y/n):Likewise sir. (salutes back)

After all that I went to the hangar and I suited up and got on Gipsy Avenger and meet up with alpha team and the choppers were here and the hooked on to us and started to fly us to the Amazon forest.

After one long flight to the Amazon forest

We finally made it and we saw the portal it was big as a jeager. But we checked out the surrounding area and  found no hostile life.

(y/n):Well this it time to go in.

Alpha team1: Sir it was an honor to serve and train with you.

(y/n): Likewise.

As I steps into the portal the instruments go haywire and it sucks me up and once I'm in the portal all communication is lost and I was knocked out.

??'s pov

??1: He is the one who will bring hope to Remnant.

??2: Agree hope he will find happiness.

After one long portal ride
(y/n) pov