The destruction of the White Fang begins.

Wait until the signal to play the music also hope you guys like it :)
Gipsy's pov before your change

I was getting close to the bullheads that landed near the village and once I found them I change my size to be as near tall as the trees. Guess the pilots saw my (f/c) light all around me when I got bigger. They were in shocked but before they managed to call them I morphed my arms and brought out my plasma casters and shoot at all 3 in the cockpit and watch them go through successfully killing the pilots  and melted melt away before the aircraft exploded I saw a (f/c) light shine through the woods as I put my plasma casters away and my hands were out again and though (y/n) was in trouble. So I started to run after changing my size back to human size and once I arrived I saw another jeager and I know it has to be that (f/c) light shine off but I saw there were 21 WF in the area so I went around them and walk next to the other jeager. To be said they were surprised to see me as I brought out my blade from my left arm and it wiggle a bit before it all came together to become a blade that shined through the light of the moon. I whisper to the Jeager.

Gipsy:  Who are you?

(y/n): Its me Gipsy.

Gipsy: (y/n) how?

(y/n): I'll explain later but first let's deal with them did you destroy the bullheads?

*KABOOM*KABOOM*KABOOM*

(y/n): Never mind.

Gipsy: Though I would leave you to have all the fun no way. Let's do this.

Villages pov before Gipsy arrived

Everyone in the village saw the (f/c) light shine and felt the ground tremble when they check to investigate they saw a robot similar to Gipsy but different and with weird weapons on it standing between the White Fang and the village.Fiona with her weapon out and her parents were there also the Elder was there. Fiona asks.

Fiona: (says worrying)Where's (y/n)?

Mr. Walker: I don't know but I hope he's okay.

Elder: He is doing just fine Fiona.

Everyone turned to see the Elder going through he crowd of people and was in for the of Fiona and her family.

Fiona: What do you mean sir?

Elder: Did you all felt the ground tremble as the (f/c) light shine brighter?

Everyone nodded

Elder: That was (y/n) and I do believe he has found his semblance and transformed into the thing we now see.

Everyone was shock to hear that (y/n) has transformed into a jeager. Then they heard the WF commander Adam said.

Adam:What are you?

The villagers were in fear to hear Adam but heard (y/n) as he brought out a blade they never saw as he say to him in a different voice.

(y/n): I am the answer to all that is evil. This is the beginning of the end for you Adam and to all the evil in Remnant.

Then after that Gipsy arrived and the rest you know from his pov.

(y/n)'s pov

After I finish saying those words to Adam. I could see from my jeager head as the hud came on and it helped me see what weaponry I had on this Jeager. I got out my tesla blade two Rail Guns on each shoulder and two hornet swarm missiles. Then Gipsy speared and was surprised by my change and once the bullheads were confirmed to be destroyed also confirming their only escape to be rendered useless and once he said how he wasn't going to let men have all the fun I responded.