The reason and truth

It's been a few hours since the three (y/n), Fiona, and Gipsy had their fight against team RWBY and they have proven to be the strongest team not just the first years. The next day they challenge the other teams who were in different years and we're all beaten by them. It not just amazed the students but the professors. In the history of beacon no first year team has beaten other students in different levels. It was all thanks to the quick thinking of (y/n) who was named team leader and they choose the name of their team to be (y/n)FG.

(y/n)'s pov about a month  later

It's been a lot of fun though I do feel kinda bad for beating the others teams. They were surprised by the tricks we had and in no time we were named the most strongest team in beacon. Though we need to keep the secrets of our aura techniques and technology no fall into the wrong hands. We need to get more members for the order for I can sense a great evil approaching and we need to be ready to fight them. We were going towards the cafeteria and me and Fiona got our food and drinks and went to find a seat then Ruby called us.

Ruby: Hey (y/n)FG we saved you some seats.

We went to the table of RWBY and seen 4 others in the table one blond with a red hair girl and a orange girl and a guy in black hair with a strip. Of pink. Once we sat down I started to eat and Fiona and Gipsy were talking then introduce team JNRP. The Ruby was looking at me.

(y/n): Do you need something Ruby?

Ruby: Yes can I see your weapon please.

(y/n): Why?

Yang: She is a bit of a weapons freak.

(y/n): Fine but be careful with it.

She got excited when I got my weapon and gave it to her and it was just the hilt and guard. She was looking all over for a button.

Ruby: How did you release the blade and what do you call it?

(y/n): It's called knights wrath and for the other is because it can only be revealed by using my aura to power it. I like it for it allows me to carry it concealed and have it ready for when the situation called for it.

Weiss: How it it even possible you got something like that. No one ever heard a blade being power by aura. May I see it also.

(y/n): No ice queen for I have a hard time trusting you. How would I know that you will not try to take it and hand it to Atlas along with my ship. Don't lie I see how your eying it with my armor. Also I made it.

Blake: That's a bit harsh though understandable.

Pyrrha: Agree so what is your semblance (y/n)?

(y/n):(shit got to think of something quick) I haven't found out what it is.

Yang:  I could help you find out what it is in private~.

(y/n): No thank you.

Ruby: So how did you guys learn to fight like that?

(y/n): We choose to follow the way of a knight.

Blake: A Knight why?

(y/n): We follow their way for they stand up to the innocent and defenseless and follow the 5 chilvaric virtues.

All: Five chilvaric virtues!!

(y/n): Yes honor, valor, sympathy,generosity, Reason.

Ruby: Wow being a knight sounds awesome.

??: Oww stop.

I turned around and saw those 4 idiots picking on a rabbit Faunas girl. I gritted my teeth and tighten my fists.