The heat

(I'm not to good with 🍋 but I will try my best. Viewer discretion is advice.)

Weekend in the morning.

Fiona was the first one to wake up but had a hint of red in her face. It was during her time of heat. So when she saw the time and when it was 6:00am she got off her bed and saw both (y/n) and Gipsy were still asleep. She was looking at you and licked her lips.

Fiona(thinking): It's time to make (y/n) mine and I hope he has the same feelings for me.

She went to wake up Gipsy and once he woke up he said.

Gipsy: Why wake me up this early in the morning Fiona?

Fiona: W-Well can I ask you a favor.

Gipsy: Depends what is it?

Fiona: Can you go hang out with team RWBY.

Gipsy: Why?

He takes a closer look and saw her pink tint line and suddenly it hit him.

Gipsy: That time of the month for your heat.

Fiona nodded and Gipsy just had a light chuckle and said.

Gipsy: Just don't go to rough on him.

Fiona: He might like it heheheh. Now I gotta change.

Gipsy s pov
I left the room and went towards team RWBY's dorm room as i said.

Gipsy: Good luck (y/n).

I arrived and knocked on the door and waited until Ruby answered.

Ruby: Gipsy what are you doing here?

Gipsy: Is it alright if I can stay here for a bit?

Ruby: Sure.

I walked in and soon saw the others were starting to wake up but I noticed that Blake's eyes were red probably from crying.

Gipsy(thinking): Why was she crying about. Wait does it have to do with something about yesterday I will have to check it out later.

Weiss: Gipsy?

Gipsy: Yep before you ask Fiona kick me out of the room.

Yang: Why?

Gipsy: Uhhh let's just say it's the time of the month for her.

That got them to look at each other but Ruby was confused about what I said.

Weiss: Wait is (y/n) in there?

Gipsy nodded: Yep and also she likes him but don't tell her I said it.

Blake: Oh my.

Ruby: What is everyone talking about?

Gipsy: You're to young for it.

Yang:*mumbling* I though that I will be his first but no Fiona had to. Well this war is not over Fiona not until I have (y/n) with me and bearing his child in me.

The all of them saw yang's hair starting to glow and her eyes starting to turn red.

Ruby: Yang what's wrong?

She got back to normal.

Yang: Nothing.

Weiss: Sounds like someone is jealous.

Ruby: Yang do you like (y/n)?

Yang: n-no.

Gipsy: That is a lie we all saw how you flirt with him more up close and personal.