The showdown

(y/n) has found a new face when he was in a weird place. It turns out to be a woman who calls herself Salem and is the queen of Grimm and he can tell this won't be pretty.

(y/n)'s pov

What the fuck. Great I am now in the presence of the one who she says is the queen of Grimm. I just finished dealing with one psychopath just to deal with another god dammit. The thing that creep me out was that she had an eye on me for who knows how long and I don't even want to know. I can tell that she wants something from me and I want to know what.

(y/n): What do you want Salem? I know you didn't came here for just to chat.

I can see her smirk at me.

Salem: My you are quick (y/n).

How did she know my name ooh right she must of heard it while spying on me. That only gave me goosebumps.

Salem: I want you to join me you impressed me with your battle against Adam. Together we can bring destruction and darkness on Remnant ending all human and Fauna's life to rule the new world of Grimm. So what's your answer?

I froze when she said her proposal I was against it for it sounded like she doesn't care for anyone but herself and power. I gave her my answer while holding my fist.

(y/n): I will never join you Salem.

Her smirk look turned to irritated.

Salem: If your not with me then you shall face my wrath.

As she said those words she summoned a horde of Ursa and Beowulf's and a Griffin ready to kill me I know that my aura isn't fully charged but what other choice do I got. I gotta use my semblance if I want to stand a chance.

(y/n):(in though) If I can transform into  that jeager the first time I used my semblance. Then does it mean I can become other Jeagers only one way to find out.

I close my eyes as the ground started to tremble and once I opened my eyes they were in (f/c) and my aura increase and is covering my whole body as I take the shape of a different jeager with two hammers perfect to squash some Grimm. I can tell that this Jeager is perfect and once it was done I became Hammerhead.

 I can tell that this Jeager is perfect and once it was done I became Hammerhead

Salem was surprised by my change and I said to her.

(y/n): I though we were going to have a one one fight but you have to summon Grimm. Which proves that you are weak.

As I said it readying my hammers  she replied.

Salem: You will be at my mercy also if you die here you will die in the real world.

??'s pov
Unknown​ to (y/n) and Salem a individual was spying on them. This individual was meditating in the real world and seeing the battle in whatever plain of existence they are in is about to commence and was surprised by how (y/n) became a jeager he was impressed but can tell that he will not be able to hold it for long and said.