A new beginning pt 2

(y/n)'s pov

As we were getting closer to Fiona's village thanks to the directions she told us. Though I was wondering what was she doing in the forest in the first place. It seems like Gipsy was thinking the same thing. Thought we both share the same though he asked her before I did.

Gipsy: What were you doing in the forest Fiona?

She stopped admiring the sights and answered Gipsy's question.

Fiona: I was exploring​ around the forest until the pack came out and were after me when they saw me I though I was going to die until you two saved me thank you again.

(y/n): It was nothing it's our job to protect all life though I was wondering where is you weapon Fiona?

Fiona: I forgot it at home.  So you two aren't with Atlas?

(y/n):It's complicated you wouldn't believe us if we told you.

Fiona: Try me!

Gipsy: We are not from this world we are from a planet called earth. How we got here we were transported here by a portal when we were investigating it.

Fiona was in shock to hear that as she asked us.

Fiona: Are you guys aliens?

(y/n): No I'm human and if you want proof I'll show you.

As I said that I made my helmet transparent so she can see my (e/c) eyes my (h/c) hair and my (s/c) skin. To put it into words she was surprised by how I looked she stood there for a few minutes before I said.

(y/n): Fiona are you alright?

She was out of her trans and responded with.

Fiona: Yes its just so weird to meet a human from a different world so how old are you (y/n).

(y/n): Well I'm 17 years old so how about you.

Fiona: I'm 17 also but I'm not enrolled in beacon.

(y/n): Beacon?

Fiona: It's a combat school where they train people to become hunters and huntress to fight Grimm and to protect the people​ and kingdoms.

(y/n): Sounds similar to being jeager pilots.

Fiona: Really.

(y/n): yes we are trained to be the first and last line of defense for what little of humanity was left in our world against a very dangerous threat.

Fiona: What threat is it worse than Grimm.

Gipsy: Yes on a scale that nearly wiped out all humanity in a matter of days or nearly a year when it first emerged.

Fiona: How do you know Gipsy?

Gipsy: Me and (y/n) share each others though and memories and I saw what he fought and you can count Remnant lucky you'll never face the kaiju.

Fiona: How?

(y/n): It due to this suit I have on it allows pilots to become one with their jeager connected with a neuron link in the helmet that connect Gipsy and me to become one fighter.

Fiona: Wow so (y/n) do you have a family back on earth?

When she said that I stop moving and let Gipsy take over as when she said it flashbacks came from me seeing my home being torn apart and seeing my parents being killed by a Kaiju. Then the second of seeing my brother being taken by the knifehead kaiju and his last words as I remember that I am all alone. I started to sob a bit and Fiona and Gipsy noticed. Fiona was getting closer to me.