Getting ready for the dance

Sam's pov last night near a heavily fortified White Fang base.

Once the (y/n)  has given the code green to engage the warehouses to get dust to hopefully make or create things. I was there with my special forces that I call "silent blades". I was near the bushes with a few knights paladins and mechanized infantry units and air units. Looking through the binoculars and seeing the heavily fortified base. I got a plan to deal with it.

Sam: Alright everyone listen up, Those With sniper rifles set out near the tree line over there and wait for the signal to engage their heavy fire power once the silent blades have eliminated their communications tower and once done. The mechanized infantry will blow a hole through the tough wall. Then knights and paladins rush in and engage the enemy while air units destroy their bullheads and proving cover fire in case they got Atletinian paladins. Is that understood men.

All: Sir yes sir.

I gave the signal and soon the silent blades were invisible thanks to their semblance or armor they went and I saw through the binoculars that they were taking out the watchers and hiding their bodies. Then once they got in the tower they took out their communications so they won't be able to call for back up. Once they confirmed it and the dish was out.  I said the word.

Sam: All forces engage.

Soon I saw the mechanized infantry going in and shooting the walls to give the warriors more entrances and once that done I heard the shoots of the snipers taking out their heavy weapons and other snipers that were posted there. The rest charges in and I saw two Atlas paladins the newer model come out and attacked my men. I went in to help them out and was barking out orders to take cover though, I did see some of them getting wounded from the paladin. I ordered some of them to get them out before anything else happens. Soon the much were focus on me I caused a distraction while the wounded were evacuated as they left I over heard the sounds of the attack helicopters coming in and laying heavy fire on those tin cans. After a hour of fighting later when we checked the area was clear and those left standing surrendered and had the ships pick them up and collect the dust which we found to be in large crates all kinds of dust. We also found some Atlestinian paladins of the newer model all still intact. Though I wondered.

Sam: (thinking) How the hell did the White fang get these many paladins? I need to have to tell the supreme commander a out this.

Once we got the area cleared moved the dust and paladins since the commander wanted to get a few  paladins for our use. I agreed with him we could use any advantage that we can get and hopefully they can change these mechs to make them better,we moved out and before setting a few explosions in the base and have them primed to explode. In the air the bombs detonated and it 💥 . Then I got a call and sent it to my helmet. One of the calls were from my other fellow commanders that they were successful in their assaults and were able to bring some of the workers to our side and guess that solves the personnel situation and the other call was from a paladin.

Sam: Hello.

PaladinFF:Sir, the supreme commander has sent us a very valuable package.

Sam:Really what is the package?

Knight MH: Sir the package is Roman the most high wanted criminal and we caught him or more exactly the supreme commander got him and told me to tell you if you can get any info out of him that can confirm our suspicions.

Sam:(smiling)  well this has turned out to be a great day for us. We strike down a lot of White fang bases that were well hidden from Atlas and captured a wanted criminal. This will put a dent in their reputation.

PaladinFF: Hehe right you are sir we are transporting him back to base ETA 4 min.

Sam: Understood ETA to HQ in 5 min.
(though) This might be the brake that remnant was waiting for a very long time. A chance to end it all once we get the intel. Now I'm glad that I accepted being part of this. The order has given me and so many others that had not felt in a long time. HOPE. Now the hard part is going to get it out of him.