Part 3

Back on set, both Jared and Jensen were nervous that Rob would tell everyone about what he heard coming from Jared's trailer earlier.

They thought of doing something about it.

But they knew that any evidence of that would just get erased.

But it was worth taking a risk.

They were doing a scene where Sam had been poisoned when they both got the "brilliant" idea to improvise a kiss on screen.

This did not sit well with the producers who who were practically red in the face with anger and screaming at the top of their lungs for them to stop.

Rich (who was directing this episode) could not stop laughing.

He knew something was going on between Jared and Jensen ever since he met them.

Jared and Jensen quickly pulled away from each other looking embarrassed... but secretly, they wanted more.

"What the hell was that?!" Robert Singer fumed as he got up from his chair "The network is never gonna believe this!"

"I can think of a few reasons why they would turn a blind eye." Misha mumbled as he began tweeting

"Oh shut up, Misha!" Jensen said

After the disaster that was the day on set, Jared and Jensen retreated back to Jared's trailer to unwind and have a drink together.

However, as the night wore on, one beer turned into three.

And that lead to Jared and Jensen having sex.

The next morning, Jensen's sleep was disturbed by a loud knocking on the trailer door.

He rolled over and kissed Jared before getting up and dressed to answer the door.

Meanwhile, Misha was about to knock on the door again when, Jensen opened the door.

"Jensen? What are you doing here?" Misha asked

"I don't remember." Jensen replied rubbing his head

"Are you hungover?" Misha asked, getting the impression that Jensen got drunk and Jared had taken him back to his trailer to rest

"Yeah. Partied a little too hard last night." Jensen said

"Where's Jared?" Misha asked

"Still asleep." Jensen said as he took a step and almost fell over

"Woah! Are you okay? Maybe you should sit down." Misha said as he caught Jensen's fall

"Good idea. Thanks man!" Jensen slurred as he slowly sat down next to the trailer

Soon, Jared walked out of the trailer dressed as well.

He was also rubbing his backside every few minutes.

To Misha, this seemed strange but, because it was Jared and Jensen, he thought it was some kind of prank for all those times he almost outed them.

Of course, since the two actors were both so hungover they could hardly stand up, Misha was just too nervous to say anything about it.

Jared leaned on the door frame and said "M-Misha! What brings you over?"

"You two are late!" Misha said, going into the "Cas" voice

"Give us a minute to shower and get ready." Jared slurred then, looked at Jensen "Come on, Jack. Wanna join me?"

"I did not just hear that!" Misha said as he covered his ears, hoping it was a joke