Part 7

*2 months later*A couple of months had passed and both Jared and Jensen considered the set an escape from the war zone that always seemed to be waiting for them back in Austin.

The last court date they date with the wives made them both sick.

However, contrary to Gen and Danneel's wishes, the judge ruled in favor of Jared and Jensen in regards to finances.

The next court date would be about dividing up material possessions and since each couple had a prenuptial agreement, they thought it should be no problem until one day when some pictures were sent to their producers.

Jared was reading over his lines as Jensen was reviewing the last scenes of the episode he was directing that day when there was a knock on his trailer door.

Jared looked up from the script in curiosity as Jensen paused the video and went to the door, kissing Jared on the way.

"Hey." Jensen said as he opened the door "something I can help you with?"

"In fact, you can." Bob said as he looked at his phone and scratched his head "Danneel and Genevieve sent these pictures and...they're just disturbing. Have a look for yourself and tell me."

Bob handed Jensen his phone and his stomach tried not to turn when he saw a series of photos consisting of torn, burnt, beaten and broken furniture, clothing and electronics. But the mother of all was in the last picture, jared's scooter had been pushed into the lake and left to rust.

Jensen had an idea of why their wives did this, they were so angry that they came out the way they did that they felt like punishing them by not letting them keep their stuff.

Jensen was afraid that the kids would be next.

"Thanks for letting me know." He said as he returned the phone

When Jensen came back to his trailer, Jared could see that something was wrong.

"Are you okay?" He asked

Jensen shook his head then sat down in a chair.

"They destroyed our stuff, Jay." He calmly said, sounding defeated

"Who? Gen and Danni?" Jared asked

"Yeah." Jensen said sadly

"Jack, that stuff can be replaced. At least the kids are still safe." Jared reassured

Jensen was silent.

"Right? Jen, tell me the kids are okay?" Jared asked sounding worried

"That's what I'm worried about too." Jensen said "If Gen and Danni can destroy our stuff, who knows what they can do next?"

Jared sighed.

"You're right." He said

Later on set, the other cast members looked at Jared and Jensen like a dog had just been run over by one of the stunt impalas.

"Hey, sorry to hear about your wives destroying your things." Mark P said "Personally, (and this is just some guy's opinion) I think the ladies are just bitter that you are such a lovely couple yourselves which is why I'm not in favor of fake marriage contracts. After all it's 2017, this industry needs to get with the times."

"I agree!" Jared and Jensen heard Misha say as he was watching one of his scenes

At least for the both of them, Jared and Jensen were relieved to have their cast mates on their side.

As they went to relax on set, Jared looked at Jensen and said "At least the good part of all this is starting over."

Jensen smiled and replied while resting a hand on Jared's small bump "Yeah. I can't wait."