Part 4

Later on set, Jared and Jensen couldn't stop looking at each other and smiling.

Nobody (except maybe Misha) had a clue as to what was going on with them.

The plan was working...so far.

But for how long could they keep the secret until one or both of them just couldn't anymore?

They would have to continue to wait.

ComicCon was a week away and there was no doubt that it was a big deal.

For Jared, this meant trying to avoid Gen at all costs.

He knew that ever since he signed the agreement to marry her, that she would try to seek some form of attention.

At least for Jensen, Danneel had enough sense to stay off the radar.

But that didn't seem to matter now.

All that Jared and Jensen cared about were each other.

*A week later* Jared was laying in bed one morning before he and Jensen were supposed to go to the Hall H panel sick and drained of energy.

He felt like if he got up he would throw up.

Jensen shrugged it off to he was still a little hungover from the keg stand from the Conan appearance from two nights ago.

But, he already got that out of his system. In fact, he was so sick, he didn't drink at his birthday dinner.

Today was different.

Jared was really sick.

Jensen thought about canceling at last minute. But, Jared didn't want to disappoint the fans.

"Are you sure?" Jensen asked as he watched Jared get up from the bed and walk slowly to the bathroom

But before he could answer, Jared was heard vomiting from the bathroom.

Jensen was about to assume Jared was too sick to go and just cancel the panel when Jared walked out of the bathroom and said "Jack, I think we need to talk."

"Do you want to go to the panel first?" Jensen asked

Jared nodded with a small smile.

Later at the convention hall before the panel started, Jensen looked at Jared who was distracting himself by looking at all the fans walking around and chatting when he asked "So Jay, what was it you wanted to talk about?"

Jared looked at Jensen then looked around for anyone who might listen in then, leaned in and whispered "I think I might be pregnant."

Jensen looked at Jared with concern.

"Are you sure?" He asked

Jared nodded.

"I think we should get a test just to be sure." Jensen said

This wasn't the first time this happened to them.

During the filming of season two when they first started dating, they spent the night in Jensen's trailer then, a week or two after at the WB Upfronts, Jared found out he was pregnant. He was terrified! And that fear lead to denial. He would continue to party hard and drink with Jensen and other cast mates and just continue to act like he wasn't pregnant.

This eventually lead to Jared having a miscarriage during a con weekend.

That was why when it came time for Jared to sign that marriage contract, he decided to go on birth control shots.

But, once things with Gen became more complicated and she became more intolerable than he could imagine, that's when he stopped the shots.

After all, Gen didn't want any more kids with him after Odette had arrived.

But this time was going to be different.

He was going to take better care of himself to make sure this baby makes it to term.

Not only that but, like the last pregnancy, he was going to have a baby with his soulmate. And he loved that.

"Jared?" Jensen asked

"Yes?" Jared replied

"Are you okay? Do you want to take a pregnancy test? Because I could go to the closest drug store and pick one up for you." Jensen said

Jared nodded.

"Okay." He said "But, we'll have to go after the panel."

Jensen pulled Jared into a hug and whispered "Can you believe we could be doing this again,Jay?"

Jared smiled.

"It's like we've been given a second chance." He replied