Just Something In My Mind {SSB4 Tiny Fanfic)

Day 1:

CEO #15 of the Secret Smash Sector (S.S.S),

We have gotten word that Smash 4 is finally coming to be. I have already expected your request to create copies of all characters. Just give me all the information needed whenever you're available. Thank you for your time.

Day 5:

CEO #15 of the S.S.S,

I have received your message. This is the largest roster I've ever seen. The others seem to be extremely excited to begin. The information need was gathered yesterday night. We will begin shortly.

Day: 39

CEO #15 of the S.S.S,

This is just a small progress report. We have gotten through half of the roster. All copies are now being tested to see if they are functionally properly. Thank you for the read.

Day 48:

CEO #15 of the S.S.S,

We are very close to finishing the roster copies. In fact, we had just finished the last copy of Dark Pit. They have already been tested and seem to be working properly with the rest. It seems that the formula we are using is quite consistent.

Day 61:

CEO #15 of the S.S.S,

All of the copies are finished and have been tested. They are all fully capable of matching the originals. Thank you for allowing us to doing something like this once again. We will, of course, keep and eye on all copies.

Day 102:

CEO #15 of the S.S.S,

Something is wrong. Many of us had spotted and reported the Dark Pit copies out of their place. Like you said, the copies are not allowed to go anywhere except when they are needed in a battle. So we caught one and took it into our care. This is worth your acknowledgement.

Day 103:

CEO #15 of the S.S.S,

More of the Dark Pit copies have been seen outside their boundaries. It looks like they are developing personalities and opinions of their own. One even went up to the piano and began playing it like a professional. Then another scoffed the instrument. I hope this doesn't result in a crisis.

Day 111:

CEO #15 of the S.S.S,

Damn it! God damn it! One of the copies. I-It replied! It spoke back to me. It didn't say anything related to what Dark Pit might say. It wasn't even close! The Dark Pit copies... they're growing a mind of their own...

It seems of though we made a mistake. We must dispose of all Dark Pit copies at all costs. However we cannot let the the rest of the Second Side Corporation or even Nintendo know. It's your call. How should we kill them and start over?

Here's a picture I took when I was in the plane. Enjoy

 Enjoy