You Win | Cloud x Dark Pit ship because I have no idea what to name this

Special Request by KaitoPiToo
______________________________

"I can't believe you right now." Dark Pit shouted as he stormed down the hall. "Why do you have to be such a prick."

"...I..." Cloud silently followed the dark angel trying to cool down the steam emitting from Dark Pit's ears.

Another argument. Another problem arose. Dark Pit had a long day and Cloud's miscommunications only made things worse. He found his room and grabbed the door as he entered. When the blond try to follow, he was stopped.

"You need to learn now to stop being such an asshole!" Dark Pit his hand on Cloud's chest and pushed him away.

"But it wasn't my fault-" The blond is trying his best not to escalate the situation.

"Aw. 'It wasn't my fault.' You know who actually gives a shit? The door."

The loud bang from the dark angel's door could be heard throughout the entire smash mansion. Dark Pit huffed as he walked to his bed and sat down. He feels the silence in the room but he knows that there's still a presence around. Cloud slowly raised his hand.

"And don't bother knocking either!"

Cloud slowly lowered his hand and sighed. He knows that Dark Pit will not drop this rude attitude until he apologized. Despite his warnings the blond opened the door. When he entered the room, he immediately wrapped his arms around the dark angel's waist.

"I told you not to bother me. Go away." Dark Pit put his hand on Cloud's face so he could push him away. Then, Cloud grabbed that hand and kissed it.

"...I'm sorry."

Cloud kissed the dark angel's shoulders. The warmth of his body began to comfort the wings spread against him. Dark Pit isn't sure weather or not Cloud is truly sorry, but the tenderness of the moment convinced him to let the blond's mistakes be bygones.

"I hate you..." The dark angel uttered as he looked up.

Cloud took the chance to lean forward and stole a kiss. He felt the wings against his chest sink down to just stomach. At least he knows that his apology was accepted. When he broke away, he watched Dark Pit lean back on him with a head on his shoulder.

"You know...you can be a real ass most of the time." The dark angel growled.

"...Close enough." The blond placed his head on  the ravenette's hair to feel how soft it is. Dark Pit always had a soft side.