Smash Broke My Heart

You see this?

Yea. Dark Pit is in Smash. Cool, whatever. Did you notice the "e" next to the number. Yea, that means he's an "echo" character.

I took into speculation only to find out that he's still a clone. A dang clone. Yea, all the newcomers are great and all, but seriously?! A clone? I'm fully aware that he IS a clone in the story. But there are millions of weapons to give him to make him not a clone in smash.

This breaks my heart, honestly. They already made 10 newcomers before, why not 2 more for this one? I feel like this takes away from his character completely. There's still three clones. They bothered with Dr. Mario, but didn't bother with Dark Pit, Lucina, and now Daisy.

Dark Pit's unique character is gone. They just forgot about it and made him just the Edgy Pit all the smash players say he is. Knowing this might be the last smash game, he's now no different from Pit. He's not special anymore.

And what I don't get is Pit's new final smash. It's the Lightning Charriot.
Which was in Viridi's possession.
And Dark Pit works with Viridi.
So why does Pit have it for HIS final smash. And Dark Pit still uses his old one. It doesn't make sense.

It hurts to say these things, but it's the truth. Now after the hype dies down, they'll just start attacking, him, Lucina, and now Daisy once again.

He's gone now. And since we're never getting another Kid Icarus game, he will never come back.