Artificial Roses ~Part 2~

Bear Version
_______________________________

The two men escorted themselves into the building. The cool air brushed up against their skin. The elevator offered them a lift and they willingly walked in. The machine gave a silent tone of a more modern song. Count couldn't help but jerk his shoulders to the beat. Bear, on the other hand, chose to stay stiff. He became a statue as the words of the song echo in his head. "Time" , "Change", "Time", "Time", "Change", "Time", and "Change." Even the slightest gust of wind could tip him over. Bear almost fell when the bell to the elevator rang and the doors open.

The two walked out to a hallway that split to the left and right. Count willingly took the lead and left with joy in his steps. Bear, who was trailing behind, sluggishly took the right. The blond could hear the hurried footsteps of his friend lingering behind.

"Which room was it again?" Count panted.

"Do you think I remember? You said you were going to." Bear almost chocked.

"...I-I was just testing you! I totally know which room it is! It's..." Count nervously searched his clothes to find his phone. "It's 315 Oh! It's right here."

The two of them stopped at the door next to them. Count turned the door knob as Bear felt a seeping hole in his stomach. He knew that when his friend opened that door, he had to forget and previous encounters with Trevor.