Time for a BIG Question

So I noticed that O&V has seventy-something parts now.

It's only a matter of time before I make 100 parts and have 100 left (Which is half of the book).

So I came up with a few names and I want to see which one you like the most.

1) The Second | O&V 2

2) Corrupt & Disorted (Or something else along those lines)

3) Simply O&V 2

4) Something else

And I have reasons why I came up with these names:

For 1) I was planning on writing a Pit x Reader called "The First" and "The Second" would a continuation of O&V. The First would be light-hearted. Maybe cheesy. And The Second would continue down its dark path. However, the more I thought about it, the more I realize how The First would get more views because it's a Pit x Reader, its cheesy so you can expect what happens, and because (not to trigger anyone or anything but) people like Pit more the Dark Pit (Which is extremely sad in my opinion).
Since The First going to be cheesy, there's going to be less effort in it, which makes this even more sad. And that's when I realized that, I kinda like Pit, but not enough to make a Oneshot book. Sorry.

For 2) I thought it would be cool to do the same thing I did for the title of O&V, but something different. But I kinda discarded it because it was kind of corney.

For 3) I didn't think about it that much

So which one is your favorite title?