ı 00 ı Summary & Playlist

Death [deth] noun- the act of dying; the permanent end of life; the cessation of all vital functions of the body including the heartbeat, brain activity, and breathing.

Amnesia [am-nee-zhuh] noun - complete or partial loss of memory 

"I'm a ticking time bomb, filled with emotions that are bound to break free, but you already knew that when you lit the match and threw it on me." 

____________

There's nothing worse than the unknown. It's the mystery that pulls on your curiosity, taking advantage of that small part of you that demands authentication. It can turn even the tiniest speckle of doubt into the wildest conspiracy theory, playing with your fear. 

If you don't know who you were, where you came from or even what you're doing, then it's nearly impossible to figure out who you are, unless you're the world's greatest detective. 

Blair Salvatore has no idea she's stuffed in a tomb underneath an old church, nor does she know she's been there for over 145 years. 

With no clue who she is, where she is, or what part of her memory is missing, Blair Salvatore must put the missing pieces together and step out into the new century she's awakened into. 

There's only two people she can turn to for help; her older brother Damon and her twin Stefan. The only problem is, she has no idea where they are, or even if they're alive. 

____________

cast

____________

____________

playlist

Alive by Sia 

Already Gone by Kelly Clarkson 

Broken by Lifehouse 

Fast Car by Tracy Chapman 

Fire Meet Gasoline by Sia 

I'll Be Good by Jaymes Young 

Need the Sun to Break by James Bay 

Paint me Black by Ben Hazlewood 

Titanium by David Guetta (ft. Sia) 

Train Wreck by James Arthur 

Waves by Dean Lewis 

Wicked Games by Raign 

Without You by David Guetta (ft. Usher) 

____________

[completed & edited: 08/23/17