What she said i was

bold thoughts

Now Alex and I are just staring at each other in awkward silence.  So I start to tap my fingers on the kitchen bench. 

  I looked back at her face and she looked slightly annoyed I would wonder why but it is me and I do have a talent for annoying or pissing off people who are much older and more powerful than I am but this time it's just older as she is only a mortal but she still looks like she could hold herself in a fight. 

"Can you not do that."

"Do what?"

"Tap your fingers on the counter it's kinda annoying and it's making me angry."

See I've still got it. New record for annoying mortals is now under two minutes.

"No."

"No?"

"Didn't you read the file they gave you about me...I have ADHD which means i basically can't sit still. It makes life fun. I also have dyslexia which makes learning even more joyful."  

"You know. You look like one of those airhead popular girls who only care about their looks and themselves."

You don't know how wrong you are.

"What."

"Well you are fairly tan have long wavy black hair and sea green eyes so I would have to derive that you spend a lot of time at the beach tanning."

Nope. Well, I do spend a lot of time at the beach but not tanning but surfing it turns out like Nico asked I am good at surfing. A couple people have tried to get me to compete in actual competitions but it's kinda unfair to everyone else. What my dad would most likely make a really good wave turn up on my turn. What surfing is better than trying not to get burned by your cousin Apollo.

" So what does it matter to you because you are not the king of me or any of the 12."

Sassy me is back and better than ever but queue the thunder.

Then thunder rumbled in the distance. 

Drama queen.

"It doesn't I was just pointing it out."

Then why'd you mention it? Is this a prank. Hermes, Apollo. Are you related to Ares you seem a lot like Clarisse.

"Hello, Penelope are you with me."

"What no don't call me Penelope I don't like it just call me Percy all my friends do."

Wait all of them are dead including no stop that Percy.

" Whatever but I'm just going to drop the bomb on you right here and now. I'm gay."

 Well, that wasn't what I was expecting. I thought she was going to turn into Mrs Dodds or some else who hates me so any greek monster.   

"That's cool. I have two friends who are gay."

Will and Nico. I ship them. Solangelo for life. 

"Well....that was easy. So in about 10-20 minutes give or take my sister your aunt as well as our friends Winn, James, John, our uncle  Clark and my girlfriend Maggie will get here. Maggie is a cop so while you are around her behave.. just behave overall."

Why behaving is no fun. Schist I hope she doesn't remember me from all the manhunts they lead to try and find me. Eh it wasn't my fault. The gods are annoying.

"Kay."

"Hi," says a voice from behind us both. 

While  Alex and I were talking I went into the lounge area and sat down on one of the chairs. Turning around I see a blonde girl with glasses standing where I was standing I think 5 minutes ago.

"Well, your other aunt is here now."

"Your Alex's sister Kara isn't it. You two look nothing at all alike in any way."

"Yes to both of those statements."

"So you two are friends with Supergirl. Must be cool to be friends with someone who has saved the world and is basically invincible."

Not like I've not done that twice. But it must be nice to not have to worry about your family getting hurt and knowing you can protect your friends and have them still bye your side. No Percy don't think about that. It's my fault. If only. I was the cause. Stop thinking like that Andrew would slap you if he was still here.

"Yes, we do. We also know Superman."

 Then the front door is slammed open and another girl walks in. I presume it's Maggie the cop as no one looks surprised that she is here plus she is also wearing a cop uniform. Now she is looking at Alex in a way that Nico looks at Will.

"Well just kiss already."

"She knows."

"Yes she does and she does have a name so use it!"

Maggie then looks at Alex.

"She has friends who are gay."

"Oh."

So then to put it straightly they kiss. 

I wish I could do that. But my lover is gone. No, don't think about that think about Bessie, the dam snack bar.

I snicker.

"What the dam snack bar."