Batman and Another person

They sat around and talked for about 10 minutes when Clark gets a call.

"Hello, Clark Kent speaking."

"Hello, Clark I'm about 20 minutes away in the batcopter. I decided to pick someone who can help us on the way here."

"Who did you pick up bat's."

"You'll find out when I get there. Speaking of that why are you in national city, not your home city of metropolis?"

"You'll find out when you get here bat's."

"Well played but I'm still not going to tell you who I'm bringing Clark. Nice try though."

Then Clark hangs up.

"Dang batman's secret keeping."

"Oh so that was who that was. So Clark what did he call you for. Does he need you to go do something super secret for the league."

"No. Kara and James try not to reveal your identity to bats he doesn't know who Supergirl is and doesn't know Guardian exists. Please keep it that way for as long as possible."

"What about me."

"Barry don't worry you not from this earth so it won't matter."

"Sure thing 'boss' but he is the worlds greatest detective so yeah probably won't happen."

"The only people who know about you is the original league member Wonder Woman who is awesome by the way. I reckon you two would get along nicely. "

"Okay then."

Barry, Kara, Clark, and James all get into their different costumes.

"Wow, James that costume rocks."

 "Thanks, Barry so does yours."

"Who designed yours."

"Winn did."

After talking about their costumes for what seemed like hours but was only 20 minutes the Batman comes in. By coming in I mean in the most dramatic way. He came through the roof. Of course. Why not. He is the batman. 

"Smash."

The glass went everywhere, on Clark, Kara, James, and Barry.

"Batman still dramatic as ever I see. I'm glad you didn't bring your little sidekick robin as this is a bit to delicate for him."

"Who are they, Superman. Why are their three civilians here and three people playing dress up, " says Batman getting some of his batarangs out of his yellow utility belt.  

Just as Superman opens his mouth another figure jumps in through the roof.