Gasp

"You can't go... just because."

Real good reasoning but that has never stopped me. Like how people say your going to die well I'm still here so..

"Because what. You dont like me? Did I anger you. "

"Well Percy half of your DNA is missing so you shouldn't physically be alive. Plus I also need to give you a check-up since it shows in your folder that you haven't had a checkup since you were 12 years old and your now 17. Your going to enjoy this since you have been thought to be a terrorist many times you have to live with us until your 20."

Blame the gods and their dam enemies  it wasn't me. It was that chuiwawa.

"What no way I had a checkup when I was at camp so I'll be fine and I just happened to be wrongly accused also wrong place wrong time."

"Your still not getting out of this."

"What no. I just won't cooperate. You can't do this without a legal guardians permission."

"Well, Percy it is a good thing that I'm your guardian then so ha."

"Oh, I forgot about that little fact. You can do whatever but if it comes to me taking off my shirt I'm not going to do that."

"Why not."

"I don't have to tell  you are not the 12, my parents, any of the seven or my friends."

"Supergirl."

"Yes, agent Danvers."

"Can you come into the first aid room to help me give Percy a checkup she just won't cooperate for anything at all."

"Sure be there in a sec."

Then Supergirl comes into the room.

"I've done most of the examination but she just won't let me get her top off so I can check her heartbeat and it's proving a big task and the boss wants to know if there is something wrong with her because she is missing half her DNA." 

"Okay wait how is she alive."

"I don't know Supergirl. That's what we are trying to find out."

So when Kara comes over and holds Percy down in a death-like grip that she can't break out of.

Death breath.

"Hey Kara glasses can only do so much I'm surprised your enemies haven't figured out who you are yet."

What I can see. Also Athena blessed me so yeah.

"Whoa, how'd you know."

Athena.

"Well, I just told you."

Sassy Percy is back again.

"Plus it was also your voice."

"Oh. Now your safe can you please just pull up your shirt."

"No, no, no and no. I'm not taking my short off in the name of hades wearing swim trunks."

"Well that was a weird stament but, I did ask nicely."

So then Kara holds her down while Alex pulls up her shirt.

Mist protect me please. Gods of Olympus please help me. Just this once and I might start being a little more polite who am I kidding I'll never be but please.

"Gasp."