Truth about percy

"Okay. This is really weird. It's like the sky its self is grumpy at me. Cause that storm appeared out of nowhere. "

(Drama queen) 

"Yeah, there wasn't a storm brewing anywhere near here like two minutes ago" said Alex. 

"True that" said Kara.

Upon mount Olympus 

"Hurry up and get you stupid two-time savior of Olympus daughter out of the sky brother! It's mine not hers before I strike her down with a lightning bolt."

"I'm sorry but I can't control what happens to Percy while she is in the mortal world. Also of you dare strike her out of the sky. Well then I will start a war."

"I will win. As I'm the best."

"Father, I advise you don't start a war with Poseidon as if you do majority will be on his side not yours as we do like our savior."

"Where in the world is she I can only sense that she is in the sky since it is my beautiful kingdom and should not be wrecked by sea spawn."

"Whatever brother your just angry at her because I told her what you said to me about her."

"Are not."

"Yes you are. Stop being salty that's my kingdom."

"Stop acting like a child little brother and don't deny that it is true."

Then before Zeus can speak again Poseidon flashes out of the throne room.

Back in national city.

"She is really light Alex."

"She would be to you I mean you do have super strength."

"No, you carry her Alex I mean it."

"Wow, she is. When we take her back home let's monitor what she is eating. We should also make sure she eats three times a day at least until she gains a normal weight."

Then Alex puts her on a gurney. She stitches her shoulder. It needed 5 stitches.

"John" I call.

"Yes."

"Percy's blood cells are replacing even fast than what Kara's do and she's an alien so I think this confirms your theory about her being an alien or she just has a mutation in her DNA."

"Yes, Alex it does and until we know that she is not dangerous or that she is not an alien we'll have to keep her here in the D.E.O to keep the city safe."

"I know John I thought this was going to be my first human family member I'd have, but yeah in this city nothing can go right. Wait what if that alien who can turn into anything or anyone, not a white martian or a green one but that other alien got her at the station and turned into her. Traveled here and murder our real cousin or hid her somewhere."

"Alex don't you think that's a bit far-fetched but I'll look into it."

"Okay."

"I've looked at her file and she has been accused of many crimes but proved innocent. It's like she's water gets into hands but just slips out again. Also, take some of her blood."

So Alex tried to take some of her blood but Percy's skin seemed like metal. Then she got some blood of her jacket and sent it to the labs.

"John her skin is like metal."

"Try some kryptonite then. That should work."

"Nope I've  just tried it. No avail. But I sent my jacket to the labs which I used to put pressure on her cut."

"Wow, she must be some new kind of alien. Now we just have to wait for results."

"Yes."

"Did you send it off."

"Yes."

After waiting another 10 minutes what it was a secret organization they did things quick the results had come back.