In national city

We were all sick with worry. By we I mean Me, Clark, Alex, Maggie, and James. Not Winn because well he doesn't really like Percy which I dont really get. To me she seems like a very nice person but with a few unique things here and there. When we got dunked by the water our cousin must have  disappeared as when it was gone so was she. We have absolutely no idea of where she is or were she might even be.  Clark has already checked metropolis twice and so has Kara but she only did national city. James walks into Kara's apartment. 

"Hey, Clark why don't you just call someone from the league or Kara why don't you just call the flash to help you."

"Great idea James," both Kara and Clark say.

"I see why he was your best friend," said Alex. 

"And still is. We should call the one and only dark knight."

"Who."

"Batman but not his sidekick Robin."

"No, we should call the flash."

"Who."

"I thought we told you, Alex did we tell him."

"No, we didn't because of what happened to you in your civilian form remember if he had found out he would go nuts."

"What happened and who is the flash?"

"Oh yeah well, this girl who I got kicked out of Cato well she got some powers and came back and tried to hurt me. I fell out a window and well this superhero called the flash from another earth who came to this earth by super speed saved me fro. Falling and possibly revealing my secret identity. Though long story short, we stopped live wire and her freinds who hated civil me and got him back to home. He is a cop during the day. He is a really cool dude."

"No batman's better."

"is not."

"is to." 

"is not."

"is to."

"is not."

"is to. don't you think so James."

"No I'm sorry about saying this but the flash is way better,"

"I thought you were my friend James."

"I am but it is the truth."

"No, it is not. At all."