Found

Bold characters thoughts

"Okay then. Thank you dad for that information. Thank you drama queen I guess. Thank you to Mr. I'm always dark and grumpy and don't like colorful things. Dad, I think I might just not let them find me yet so they become more worried than mad at me cause I don't wanna be caught by angry aliens who are freinds with my cousin who would lock me in my room which wouldn't be all that bad bit then I'd get no blue cookies. Plus I probably freaked them out by jumping off the balcony."

That probably wasn't my best decision but who cares I've done much  worse. What I jumped off the arch. Yeah it was into a river but eh. Still was fun.

"You truly are my daughter Percy and just remember that we me, Triton, Amphitrite and Tyson will always be here for you as well as the others. We will also always listen to your prayers."

"Thank you Dad. I love you l. Also tell Triton, Tyson and Amphitrite I say hi."

"Sure thing. Bye."

So the my dad flashes out and then after another couple of minutes just sitting in silence and listening to the sound of the moving water I swim up to the surface of the pond. Jumping out when no one was looking and using my powers to dry myself off. Once I had done that I start to just walk around the park admiring the forest like scenery. When I look at myself on the lid of a shiny garbage can I see that my clothes are different to what I was wearing before. Maybe Dad changed them. Nah he wouldn't do that it was probably Aphrodite she loves to mess with me. Now wearing navy blue shorts and a blue top that has a sea green wave on it and underneath it the writing says the sea can't be restrained. I then continue to walk  around the park when all of a sudden I  rounds a corner. Then I see over a dozen policemen/women showing people a picture of me.

Di immortals. Hmm I don't think they'll recognize me but I'll go back home soon otherwise it might be on the news and I'm not ready to go back to camp just yet or less people on another national manhunt. I still miss them. It's still my fault.

Then one of them started to come over to me with the picture of me in her hand. Hades underpants then person coming over to me is Maggie.

"Hello. Miss I'm sorry to interrupt your thoughts but have you seen this girl. Her name is Penelope Jackson she looks a lot like you but she's wearing different clothes."

I am only going to say this once. Thank you Aphrodite for changing my clothes.

"No, I haven't sorry but when I find her you'll be the first to know."

Nope. Never going to tell you. I lie.

"Wait a minute Penelope."

Don't say anything and it will be fine.

"It's Percy."

Why'd I said that now I'm dead!

"Ha, I knew It was you."

Okay. I think I should take my leave like now.

"Nope. Bye."

So I turned around and just started to run in a different direction to were Maggie was. Then Maggie started after me and so did a few other police.

I then said to myself "these guys are fast I'll just add some demigod speed. Not my Hermes blessing because otherwise, I'll be way too fast for a normal human being. They'll think I'm an alien. But I'm not. I'm just a everyday normal demigod."

"Supergirl, Superman I have found her" Maggie says into her ear piece.