Huntresses arrows hurt

We were all outside the strawberry farm waiting for the flash to turn up. For being the fastest man alive he sure is late to the party. As we wait we talk about what caused Wonder Woman to run off like she did as she has never quit a mission before. Supergirl and Superman recon she got a sudden quest or something from the gods where as batman thinks it is way deeper then that. The three of us are brung out our thoughts from the flash smacking into some type of invisible barrier.

Hahahaha

"Ouch. Why didn't you guys warn me about this" said flash peeling himself off the dome.

"Well one we didn't know and two what took you so long i thought you were supposed to be the fastest man alive but even batman bet you and he has no powers."

"Well sorry and i was checking the perimeter plus my mostablism was low."

"Okay. So how do we get in."

They all turn to batman.

"Why you all oh you think i know how to get in. Well i don't."

We are all gonna die

"Batman doesn't know something the world must be ending."

"Oh just be quite flash."

Then they hear someone shout "look out" from inside the barrier but they can't see anyone.

Batman moves to have a look. The very next moment there is an arrow right were he was standing before.

"Lady artemis is it already halloween."

"No it is not thalia."

"So you four must leave you are on private property and comic con is not being held here."

"No, haven't you guys heard of us."

"No who are you."

"We are batman, superman, supergirl and the flash."

"Oh okay."

"Any way what are you cuties doing with those weapons. Hand them over before one of you get hurt."

Then flash gets hit by five arrows.

"Ow. What's your name."

"The huntress."

"Batman fair warning huntresses arrows hurt."

Flash then tugs all the arrows out of his body and tosses them onto the ground. It was a repeat of training with Oliver but much worse.

"We don't want any trouble I am just looking for my friend's cousin Penpole Jackson" says Supergirl.

"Why are you looking for percy."

"Because her parents were murdered and my friend kara is her new guardian. She ran away and we by we i mean batman tracked her to this strawberry farm."

"Okay I will go and get her."

With that thalia and artemis who seem like the leaders of the group walked straight through the barrier and the rest of the girls followed them.

"Okay then. So batsy how can they get through the invisible barrier but we can't?"

"Flash if i knew how to get in do you think we would still be out here."

"Well your supposed to be the best detective in the world."

"Ooh snap" says superman. 

"Shut it superman. It will most likely be a magical barrier only letting in no threats."