Olympus

"They have found Percy again after our sacred hero has been missing. I rejoice in her return to our world " Says Zeus.

"So do I brother but Poseidon has to know where she has been all along hadn't you," Says Hera.

Then Poseidon scratched his head.

"Yes I have but I didn't tell you because I was giving her a well-deserved break."

"True she did deserve a break, after all, she's been though but you could have just told us where she was at the very least so we didn't get all worried," Says Zeus.

"I wasn't worried at all, after all, why would we ever need her again."

"Ares" shouts all the gods/goddess.

"Son shut up before I take your tongue out for your mouth."

"Yes, mm-mother."

"Well, I did hint to you guys at the very start when she went missing that she was safe."

"Whatever she's now found what are we going to do with her mortal cousins," asks Athena.

"Good question."

"Well, I could kill them setting some hellhounds and the Minotaur on them."

"Hades that's a stupid idea so no."

"I think he's onto something but instead I could kill them with my lightning that even those two Kryptonians couldn't survive it."

"No brother you will not kill any of Percy's family unless you want to start a war with most of the gods, goddesses, and campers."

They all laughed at Poseidon's move.

"Anyway, they left no clues for them to use to find her."

"True I guess she's not that much of a seaweed brain."

"Well then since this meeting is over shall we go down and say hello to our savior."

"No, I think we should let her settle in before we all go and visit her so we don't overwhelm her."

"Wow, That's a very bright idea."

"Well, my ideas are brighter than yours. They are even brighter than the suns and I should know."

"Apollo."

"Meeting over."