The dam restroom

Then all the pipes exploded from all around them burst and went straight for Supergirl and Alex while leaving Percy and her friends dry as a giant. 

"Good job boss. Still, as awesome as ever, I see."

"Thanks, blackjack but that wasn't me. I missed you so much. Will you ever stop calling me boss."

"No never boss."

You'll never change will you.

"Okay. Oh, guys that water thing wasn't me so it must have been my dad. Thanks, dad."

Your welcome percy.

"Okay whatever you say prissy." 

"Let's go back to camp before they come over and get us."

"But how will we get back to camp if you only bought two Pegasus and  one of them being the most awesome one at that."

"Oh, well we didn't think of that."

And they say I'm the seaweed brain.

"And here I was thinking I was the kelp head."

 "Well just shut up prissy."

"Well, Clarisse I learned this thing of using the water in the air to travel place from place. I call it Percy traveling."

"Oh well, that's cool but a very stupid name."

So then they all linked arms with a bit of protest from a certain daughter of Ares.

"Can we just leave the Stoll to the mercy of your cousin."

"No, she might kill them if Alex doesn't first so yeah."

They all evaporated including blackjack and reappeared in the dining hall on Thalia's food.

CRAP  I didn't know the hunters of Artemis were here. Well, now I'm truly and utterly dead. Wish me the best. Please lady luck help me now.

"Why didn't you tell me that the hunters were here at camp."

"Well, we knew if you knew the hunters were here you wouldn't come back to camp. Also, we wanted to see you get beaten up and but whipped by Thalia."

You are mean people but what can I expect from a daughter of Ares and sons of Hermes.

"Stolls and la rue. Why you got to be so cruel. Don't you know that I'm human too."

"No your not. Your only half."

"Whatever. But now I'm bleeding out for you."

"Percy just stop quoting songs," says the Stolls and a angry Clarisse.

"Hey, I'm just being my normal sassy self. So ha you cant stop me. Nahananaha. You guys love me."

"Hello, Penelope Jackson," Says a very angry and grumpy Thalia.