Metamortal

After spartan got the second bullet out from her abdomen and stitched it up.. Percy woke up even though a hit on the hit with a bow should of kept her out for several hours.

"HEY."

"Yes...Wait how are you awake?"

"Cause I am and what gave you the rights to knock me out. Aren't you like supposed to be a hero not a villain." 

"So we could help you plus i'm a vigilante their is a difference."

"Which is."

"Not important. What is important is that you tell us how you got these scars."

Percy then gives greeny a glare even batman would be scared of but wouldn't know as he had never met batman.

"So Mr greeny can I go?"

What is it with me, this month i've been knocked out so many times that was jason's thing. 

"No. My name is Green arrow not Mr greeny but you can refer to me as arrow."

"Why not Mr greeny."

"........"

Then arrow grabs a water bottle to take a drink but it explodes in his face leaving diggle with a questioning look on his face. Felicity laughing so hard. Oliver looking pissed and Percy laughing like she had just been dosed with joker gas but much more realistic laugh. 

"Felicity call flash tell him we have a metahuman for him."

"Flash as in the Flash. I Know him he is so cool unlike you and much nicer. Plus what is a metahuman?"

"How do you know him then?"

"That is my dam secret."

"So you probably don't really know him" says Arrow as he pulls his bow back.

Percy then does a flip off the table and over a arrow with a sleeping dart on it.

"Your supposed to be the good guy."

"Not to evil."

If you knew what she has done you would be bowing to her right now. Arrow then puts these handcuffs that he says will take away my powers but I discreetly test that out and find out that they don't block godly powers. Yes Arrow i'm not a metamortal or whatever you called it. No i'm a demigod. Not that i'll ever tell you though. Even if my powers are gone which they are not I can still fight.

I go over to the blonde woman with glasses and knock her off her feet. Then Mr greeny popped out over nowhere well somewhere and put me in the back of a van. The blonde girl Felicity I think that is what her name is driving while Mr greeny and Spartan who I like to call faker (Because he can't even fight like a greek) are in the back making sure I don't go anywhere but I could if I really wanted to. Percy then decides to brake the fourth wall.

"Hey why do I keep getting kidnapped."

"I don't know."

"Your the god damn (Batman) author you write this stuff. it's your ideas not mine."

"Stop breaking the fourth wall and get back to the story Penople jackson."

"Yes miss. But it is your fault I keep getting kidnapped."

"Just shut up."

Now thanks to the authors stupid plot in this book I'm here trapped in this van traveling to who knows where wait the author does with Mr greeny or as he must be called Green arrow (and I thought leo nick names where stupid) and his weirdo friends. Well i'm a weirdo but I have a reason they don't.Anyway I'll stop breaking the fourth wall. 

With my blessings I used hermes to pick the handcuffs but still seem like they were on. Mr greeny was talking to me so Since I wasn't listing I said "What I wasn't listening at all."

That is usually how I piss off all the olympians plus just being alive and the nick names I give them but they say the truth about that god or goddess.

"I asked what happened before we found you. The flash wants to know what happened to you in central so he can tell the police what happened."

You know the usual. Maybe getting kidnapped to a completely different earth well getting kidnapped bit is normal but yeah that's what I said in my head here is what I really said

"I was talking to Superman, Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Batman."

"Okay diggle remind me to ask Catlin to check her mental health."

"Sure thing Boss."

"Hey the only thing I am crazy about is blue food."

"Arrow we are here" says felicity as she opens the back of the van.

I look out and see the place we are is star labs. I then took my handcuffs off, chucked them at Mr greeny and shouted just for effect, to piss him off and something fun..............................................

"LONG LIVE THE MIGHTY BLUE FOOD!!!"