The brothers (twins)

"Nope. Not a single word."

Eye roll.

"I just asked if I could touch some of your scars to make sure that they aren't infected or anything."

Do you have to. I mean they were check by apollo and his kids is I think I'm safe but of this gets you off my back then go for it.

"Oh well. Sure you can."

So then Alex goes over and puts some gloves on. Then she walks back over to me and starts to trace my brand I got from T personally I can't say his full name without going into a flashback. Which just happened.

Baby Zues is as weak as adult Zues.

Percy's flashback

I was on the battlefield with the seven. We had just defeated all the monsters. Then Gaia appeared. 

"Demigods I will kill you."

"No we will kill you Gaia," said the seven together."

Then Gaia plucked them off one by one while all the gods and demigod could do was watch their friends, leaders, and protectors die because Percy had formed a force field around them so they couldn't get hurt. Stupid stupid Percy. She cared about everyone else and put them before herself. As each of her friends fell to the ground she became stronger and so did her force field. Then Gaia delivered the final blow. She had just killed Andrew straight in front of Percy. Everyone was worried for her safety. As soon as Andrew was killed Percy went mad. She went at Gaia with everything she had. Once she had finished off Gaia she said "Thanks for giving me a purpose in life and then ran and jumped off a cliff into the water before anyone could stop her. 

Flashback over

Yeah yeah I was stupid I just needed to get away everything was reminding me of him.

I came back into the real world again and Alex was looking into my eyes.

"Are you okay when I came over you had fainted and were shaking all over."

Oh it was just a flashback nothing major.

"Yes, I'm fine."

I can't let them know about my past otherwise they'll experiment with me.

 Then all of a sudden a huge bang goes off. 

"I and Clark will investigate while you stay here and guard Percy, Kara."

"Hey, I can protect myself you know" said Percy.

"But are you bulletproof" asked Kara.

"No well, then no arguing."

So then Alex and Clark run off towards the noise. About a minute after they left two similar 'agents' come into the room.

"We are the two agent Stolls. The leader told us that they need you to help them."

"Okay."

So then Kara leaves.

" Hey, Travis, Hey Conner what are you doing here."

"We're here to rescue you of course from these evil people. There are two more people outside waiting for us."

So then we sneak outside and escape.

"How'd you distract them."

"Gift from dad."

"Oh."

Shout out to the Stoll brothers who wanted to rob a candy store in the middle of a war.