Well my luck ran out

"Roar." 

I wonder if he still remembers me. Also does he ever change is underpants. Dam ADHD.... dam restroom.

"Haha here he comes Penelope get ready to die  then I can tell everyone it was I Kelli who defeated the savior Olympus" said Kelli.

"Yeah right Kelli. I defeated him before I was even trained when I was just 12 years old. Then time and time again. What's to say that anything has changed."

"Percy. Who is she and what are you talking about and why does she want to kill you."

Oh. You know. Being a demigod and all that jazz.

"Oh well, with my luck this was bound to happen. I'm just surprised that this just didn't happen sooner."

"Well  it was your cousin Alex next to you Penelope who helped me find you. Since she put a tracker on you. Plus you know how you a tech mix. And you say nothing can get past you." 

One. I've never said that. Two tech is just annoying.

"First of all it's Percy. I've told you this before and second thing I've never said anything like that though I might have said how annoying you all are."

"Oh yeah, it was him. Hey I'm not annoying."

"Just shut up Kelli and go back to your hole."

"Why is this cheerleader attacking you as well as a bull."

Hahaha thank Gods for the mist. Hold on how am I going to explain this. I just won't.

"Alex just get behind me. This is my battle."

"No."

I then push Alex behind me. Next the Minotaur attacks running straight at me. Once I had finished him off in record time Kelli decided to do a surprise attack. I killed her in no time flat but not before she was able to land a hit on me and give me a semi deep cut on my arm. 

"Curse you Percy jackson." 

"Few, we are safe now."

"What...how....who were those people."

"Oh, they were.." 

Um........thinking....

Then I just passed out from the loss of blood I had lost and was still losing. 

Dam you kelli.

"Oh my god." 

Its gods.

Alex then sees the massive cut on my arm.

"Hey Supergirl or Superman whoever is closer. Get here like now. I'm not kidding. I found Percy but then this evil cheerleader came up and fought her then she ran away but not before she got a knife and gave Percy a deep cut in her arm. She has passed out from blood loss and she still losing more. I've rapped her arm in my jacket but it's not really stopping the bleeding but before that she was fighting a bull."

The mist works wonders.

"Okay, I'm closer than Clark so I'll come get you two and bring her back to the D.E.O. Okay Alex I'll be there in a minute."

So when Kara gets them and flies her to the D.E.O to get patch her up as well as to see if she is an alien or not. As she was flying lightning all of a sudden out of nowhere and almost struck her a couple of times. Alex is still at the park catching a ride with Maggie.