I get kidnapped (like usual)

After getting home (well back to kara's home) , going to the damn bathroom plus almost getting murdered by maggie and alex i sit down. 

"Well. You going to explain. "

"Oh yeah. So it all started off when i was 12 i went on my first ever quest after my mom got eaten by the minotaur."

"So the monster exist as well and one of them ate your mom."

"Yeah but i got her back from hades plus what else is supposed to try and kill us demigods if we didn't have monsters then none of us would exist in the first place."

"Wait so once you find out your a demigod you get hunted by monsters."

"Yes but depending on how powerful your smell is you could be getting hunted before you even know. Anyway."

I then tell them my story from my first quest to my very last one and the demise of the seven and defeat of gaia.

"Wow you have it hard."

"Yeah the sevens deaths where hard on everybody but worst on me because of my flaw."

"Flaw?"

"All powerful demigods have one mine was personal loyalty so i would trade their deaths for my life." 

"Wow. Where all here for you Percy."

"It's good to know that."

"Wait what is the date?"

"4th of april."

"Wow. It's been a little over 4 months since they died."

"Who died."

"My boyfriend and the other five who where part of the seven."

"We are sorry."

Percy then brakes down crying and the others who are john, maggie, winn, alex, clark, james and kara all hug her.

"I'll telling you one thing jackson."

"What's that Alex."

"If you ever, ever, ever run away or jump out the window like that i will kill you."

"Okay then but i did when i was younger like blow up mt saint helens."

"Persephone."

"It was an accident i didn't mean to then i crashed my own funeral."

"If you do that to anyone of us you won't live to tell the tale."

"Okay. I have something to ask of you?"

"Well..?"

"Can i become your sidekick please kara" I say bringing out the baby seal eyes.

"No you will not put yourself in harms way while i live" says alex.

"Well just remember everything i've already done. This won't be half as dangerous."

"Well she does have a point."

"Thanks for beng smart winn."

"Hey."

"Well what should my name be?"

"I know blue girl."

"No that one sucks winn."

"It's true."

"James."

"It should be something that discreetly reflects my heritage."

"Like nemo."

"Nice try Clark but i know the best one."

"What."

Before i can finish i guy in a suit like barry's but yellow came out of a portal.

"Who are you."

"No one of beeswax." 

With that he grabs me and runs back into the portal. When we come out on the other side i briefly see barry and can tell that he sees me. Then i am in a warehouse. Wow so villains do love their abandoned warehouses. I get kidnapped but unlike most times it's not by hera.

Thunder rumbles.

I still hate you.

Thunder rumbles again.

Drama queen.