Barry she knows your identity you should really stop telling people

I race towards the big building or labs. I race inside to find the mr greeny chasing me not far behind with the blonde who I think is called felicity and the faker or as everyone else calls him spartan. I come to an door which I race straight through. When I got into the main part. There was this guy who looked like the hero vibe or whatever stupid name he was called. I mean leo could come up with better names than him. Oh how I miss that bad boy supreme and all his funny but not funny jokes and his nick names. I wonder what his identity is. Then I was tackled down to the ground by Mr greeny, Green version of apollo or as everyone else calls him green arrow. I think that is a really stupid name as it just describes what he wears but then again so does batman.

"Hey your that girl who I saved then ran from the police. Oh hi arrow what are you doing here."

"She the metahuman I told you about."

"First off she the metahuman. Really. What is her power."

"I'll tell you vibe. It's sassiness."

"Percy here power is water. She can control water. That and being able to annoy probably anyone."

"Wait she can annoy you. I already like her. How well can she control the water."

"So well like she has been doing it for the most part of her life."

Which she has silly billys and they call me the seaweed brain.

"Also catlin can you please give her a full mental health check and also see if she has a concousion."

"Why arrow."

"We asked her what she was doing before vibe found her and she said talking to supergirl, superman, batman and wonder woman. If she isn't crazy then no one is."

"Hold on" says vibe.

"Yes."

"Well arrow what is her name."

"Her name is... huh I don't know it ethier."

"My full name is Penelope Jackson but if you call me my full name it will end badly for you in all sorts of ways so just call me Percy."

"Well catlin i'll call flash back to try and get her to see if he can get her on the right path."

"Thanks vibe."

"Anything i should know about her before I start the testing."

"Oh almost her whole body is covered in scars and brandings."

"Who did that."

My whole demigod life.

"No one."

"Percy tell the truth and just behave for catlin or I might knock you out again."

"Wait you knocked her you with what."

"My bow and because she wouldn't let spartan sticht up the bullet wound which was on her abdomen."

I now understand why artemis hates boys who play with bows and arrows or use them as a weapon. All of a sudden a blur comes past me. It's a yellow blur. It's flash.

"Which flash are you?"

"The good one" flash says.

"So your not the mustard flash."

"Who."

"The flash with the yellow costume or as I call him the mustard flash. I don't think he liked my name for him."

Vibes laughs.

"I like your nick names girl."

"I already told you my names Percy."

"Wait Penople."

I suddenly recognize that voice.

"Barry?"

"What is going on. Barry she knows your identity you should really stop telling people and how does she know."

"Percy. Oh my god i'm so glad your safe. Supergirl is here looking for you and the rest of your family is looking back on the other earth."

"What the heck are you talking about."

"Oh she is from another earth. Earth 38."

"Cool.

"Wait arrow why do you have her. Did you kidnap percy?"

"No plus she is a metahuman."

"Will someone tell me what a metahuman is and for the last time i'm not one."

"It's someone who got powers like me but different when the star labs particle accelerator exploded."

"Awesome that must have been cooler than flying out of mount helen when the volcano erupts in the spray of lava."

"No we well spartan found her down by the docks about to jump in the water and die for blood loss."

"Okay but how'd you end up their from here."

"I ran then these guys kidnapped me and now i'm back here."

"She also hit me in the face with those handcuffs you gave us barry. They hurt."

"Yeah I threw them at him and yelled long live the mighty blue food. Do you have any."

Supergirl then walks in.

"Barry, arrow, percy have you been able to find percy anywhere.....wait percy thank Rao your safe.

She then walked over to me and hugged me and then punched me just like andrew would.

Hey guys this is the second to last chapter.