Prologue

Red Valley. A small peaceful town in the United States. It was founded in 1938. At that time, there were only 33 people living in this work of art. Now in the year of 2017, the town's population have risen to 2000+. The town is growing every year and it's getting​ better everyday.

In one of the empty streets in Red Valley, a young woman was walking with a smile on her fair skinned face. Her mid-length brown hair was swayed by the clean wind. She was in her school uniform which consists of a white blouse, blue necktie, short black skirt, black shoes, and a black kneesock. She had a small orange knapsack strapped on both of her shoulder.

Her name is Holly Gavinson. A highschool student. She was on her way to Red Valley High. A school that she has been in for two years.

Holly stopped walking when her cellphone rang, and she pulled it out from her pocket to answer.

"I know I'm late and I'm on my way." Holly informed the person from the other line before she ended the call and began walking forward, however she stopped when three ugly thugs approached her.

Holly knew she couldn't shout for help since there are no other people around other than them.

The first thug seems to be the tallest of them which lead Holly to believe she was the leader. He had an ugly dirty face. He was bald and he has a scar on his left cheek. His grey lustful eyes made her fair skin crawl. He wore a black leather jacket, a black shirt, and a dark pants that reached his pair of black boots.

The second thug was skinny. He had a blonde hair, and his brown eyes were lustful like the first. He wore a red shirt and a brown cargo pants that reached his sneakers.

The third thug had a pink mohawk and the most creepiest thing about him was that he was drooling and he was fat. The saliva on his mouth was dripping to the ground. His belly was so big that he looks like he was pregnant. He wore a white worn-out shirt and a pair of brown cargo short.

The first thug grabbed her wrist and pushed her into an alley. The alley was so smelly because of the garbage cans. The place was stinking with trash and dog shit. Also, the smell of urine was everywhere.

"I don't have any money. Please don't hurt me." Holly pleaded as as she took a step back only to feel a hard wall behind her and found out that there is now out.

"Then I have to just find a way to use you." The first thug said with perverted thoughts inside his twisted mind before he smiled, showing yellow cavity filled teeth.

"Turn around and bend over. We'll promise, cutie. We'll be very quick. You won't feel a thing." The third thug lied. There's no way that she won't feel a thing. She knew it will really hurt a lot. Not only physically but also mentally.

Holly hesitated for a moment before she did what the third thug did. She turned around and slowly bend over. Her tears were dripping on her terrified face. She was trembling and whimpering to the core.

"How about you all leave that girl alone, worthless scums." A deep authoritative voice was heard. Footsteps was also heard.

They all turned around and saw a handsome young man in a plain black tuxedo. His amber orbs was filled with pure hatred. He had an ebony slicked back hair. His neat face was a bit pale but it suited him. It would put girls on their knees.

The young man began walking towards them with a cat-like grace. He looks like he was a rich young businessman which he might be, since he was wearing a gold watch on his left wrist, and his suit looks expensive.

"The young lady already said no, and you're still insisting?" He asked with a smug face, "Are all of you that hard headed?"

The first thug gritted his teeth with annoyance before smirking wickedly, "We got ourselves a hero here, boys?"

The raven haired young man only sighed tiredly like he knew what is about to happen. He then grinned evilly and his face suddenly twists into that of a sociopathic sadist.