Chapter 11

Nicholas gulped down the liquid inside his throat when he saw the demon form of Alex pulled out a razor sharp knife from his pocket.

'What is he gonna do with that?!' Nicholas questioned inside his mind as Alex began approaching him with a twisted devilish grin.

"You know, I always wondered what does the insides of a human looks like," Alex's statement made the psychopathic serial killer cringed in fear, "Well, it's time for me to find out."

~~~

Nina could only cover her ear when she heard a scream coming from the room she was just in. She could even guess the scream came from the one who kidnapped her. Nicholas.

She questioned herself what was happening inside there. A thought of going inside there came inside her head, but quickly dismissed it right away since Alex told her to not go inside.

But she was really curious. She wanted to peek inside but she couldn't. Instead, she just leaned against the hard wall while still covering her ears.

~~~

"Well, look at that! It's actually quite similar to mine." Alex commented as his cold amber orbs were focusing on Nicholas' ripped opened chest. His heart was still beating but it was beating crazily fast. His lung were also breathing but it was erratic and had a huge hole on it due to Alex's bad surgery skills. Blood was everywhere on Alex's clothes and Nicholas'. They even had some on their faces.

"What does it feel like?" Alex questioned the still struggling Nicholas. Despite his severe injuries, he could still move, breathe, and see just fine. But the pain was excruciating.

It was making him mad than he already is. Really mad. To the point that he began laughing like a maniac which made Alex's face frown.

"It actually feels good." Nicholas answered the raven haired young man's question, "But, is this the best you can do? I can do better than this actually."

"Oh, please." Alex scoffed in annoyance, "What could the likes of you people could do?"

"For example: Going to Holly's house and killing her with a knife that has your own prints in it." Nicholas' answer made Alex widened his amber eye wide opened in dread and shock. But then it all disappeared when Alex smirked wickedly.

"That's actually a good plan, Nicholas. Making people believe that I'm the serial killer who is responsible for the deaths of five innocent young women. That way, you could get away with no cops chasing your tail. But your plan is not good enough since you have underestimated me." Alex leaned closer to Nicholas' ear before whispering, "Since I can do more than bring people back to life. Actually, I can see into people's memory and can also erase them. I can do those two things if I want to. I can even put a new one. But the best part is I can control people and get away with it since they really can't remember anything if they have been influenced by my 'abilities'."

Nicholas' grey eyes widened in shock when Alex said those words to him. He can only say inside his mind that he lost in this fight.

He underestimated Alex. He wasn't thinking straight due to the torture and his broken pride. It was humiliating for him. His plans failed when he said the information regarding about Holly's fate. He would have succeeded if it weren't for this. This is bad news for him.

"Now, you will remember nothing about this. You will go to the police station and confess your crimes to the Sheriff. You will start this after me and my sister leave this dump. You will also forget the fact that I'm no mere human. Got it?"

Nicholas' shoulders slumped down and his eyes became emotionless before replying to Alex with a monotonous voice.

"Yes. I have, master."

"Good."

In reality, Alex was just standing in front of Nicholas. As Nicholas was standing like a statue, Alex's cold amber orbs was piercing into Nicholas' emotionless grey orbs.

Alex turned around and saw the exit door was still opened. He went outside the room, leaving Nicholas inside. He then saw Nina who is leaning against the hard wall while covering her ears.

'She must have heard the scream.' Alex deduced as he approached the little blonde girl.

Putting Nicholas in an illusion was worth it for Alex but scaring Nina is just bad for his heart.

"I'm sorry, but don't worry. He's quite fine." Alex reassured as he placed a hand on her trembling shoulder, "Just gave him a big scare. That way, he won't even bat an eye on us."

"Are you really that scary?" Nina questioned. Her blue orbs were staring at the floor. She was trembling. Actually, she was damn scared. She was scared about what Alex could do. Though, she still trusts him. After all, Alex did rescued her. If he did want to do bad things to her, he would have done it a long time ago.

"That depends on how you see me." Alex answered which made Nina looked at his piercing cold amber orbs but it suddenly softens when Alex caressed her long blonde hair, "Are you all right?"

Nina didn't answer. She was still scared. She was scared about Alex. And then she realized something that made her felt guilt inside her. Alex has been nothing but kind to her. He even saved her life. And she just doubted him and even worse, she feared him and wasn't even grateful that he saved her life.

"I'm sorry, Alex." Nina spoke up as she put both of her hands down, "I'm a bad sister for you."

"No. You aren't." His quick answer brought comfort in her soft heart. His voice was swift and firm. Not to mention a bit deep for a young man, "Though, it doesn't matter if you were a bad sister or not. I will still see you as my little sister even though we are not. And I will do everything to protect you since I'm very protective of my loved ones."

Alex's word brought happiness in her heart and it even made her cry before she enveloped him in a hug.

~~~

"Can you please die?" Those word made a certain chin-length red haired young woman tremble in fear.

This young woman was none other than Riley Iris and her would-to-be killer was her own boyfriend.

The blonde haired young man in front of her had stabbed her in the chest with a bowie knife.

The young woman could only close both of her blue eyes as she fell to the ground because of the pain and blood loss. Then, she was stabbed again in the chest by the young man. He then stabbed her again and again.

Each stab made her scream in pain for the young man was enjoying it.

Then, the young woman blinked both of her eyes and the gruesome scene around her changed. She saw a ceiling before she noticed that she was lying on her bed.

Riley sat up from her lying position and held her head. The dream she just had gave her a bad headache. She knew it wasn't really a dream. It was a memory.

~~~

Alex looked at the mansion before him. The gates of said mansion and the two security guard were keeping him from getting inside.

Alex had left Nina inside the car that is just parked behind him. The raven haired young man was already forming a plan inside his head.

He has to get to Holly first or it's all over for him. And Nicholas would win this battle. But Alex still has more tricks up his sleeve.