Chapter 9

Nina weakly opened her blue eyes, and the first thing she saw was a cracked ceiling. She then realized she was lying on the smooth floor before she slowly sat up.

She remembered what happened. A mysterious young man barged inside the house and kidnapped her. Even though, Nina fought hard to escape, her attempts were futile.

Nina slowly stood up fully before she looked around. She seems to be in a very large room. The lights inside the room were a bit dim. There were also crates and small boxes that are everywhere. About what's inside them were unknown to Nina.

After Nina finished her sight-seeing, she bit her lips when she saw a blue steel door. She then approached it, and her small hands were about to reach the knob. But Nina's hopes were crushed when the door was opened by her own kidnapper from outside.

Nina took a step back when she saw him. Those cold grey of his made Nina cringe. Her kidnapper was a handsome young man with blonde hair. He wore a black leather jacket, a white shirt, and a pair of dark pants. He also wore a pair of black leather boots.

"So, the little brat have finally woke up." Nina's kidnapper pointed out before he smiled wickedly.

~~~

"Hmm, it seems me and Alex share the same tastes." Levi commented as he looked at the average-sized house before him.

He then walked forward to the white wooden door of Alex's house before he knocked.

Levi waited for minutes for an answer, but he got none which made Levi deduced that there must be no one inside right now. He still tried to open it but it was locked.

"Well, that's to be expected." Levi pointed out before he kneeled down in one knee as he pulled out a curtain pick and a pair of black leather gloves from his pocket.

Levi looked around to see if some people was watching him in this quiet neighborhood as he put on his gloves to be safe since Levi is always concern of his own safety. It turns out nobody was around which made Levi began his procedure of lockpicking Alex's door. He knew what he was about to do was illegal. But since then, this was for the sake of solving the mystery, so Levi won't mind doing this one bad thing.

~~~

Inside Marvin's bedroom, the certain auburn haired young man has been trying to call Holly by phone, but she hasn't been answering even though Marvin called her for the eleventh time.

'There must be something wrong.' Marvin mused inside his mind as he sat down on his bed, 'Holly is not the type to leave her cellphone for hours.'

~~~

Levi slowly opened the door to Alex's house, and what he saw inside gave him the urge to begin cracking his fingers which he did.

Inside, was a mess. Literally. There were smashed furnitures everywhere. There was also a huge crack on the floor which made Levi very suspicious. The inside of the house was like a playground for spoiled naughty children.

The smashed furnitures was nothing Levi couldn't handle. The simple explanation for that would be that someone had broke inside the house and took Alex's little sister but the reason is unknown. But the huge crack on the floor? Now, that is something Levi can't answer right now.

Levi was about to turn around and leave the messy place, but something caught his amethyst eyes. There was a letter on the floor.

He then walked towards it before he kneeled down in one knee and picked it up.

Levi began to slowly read the contents inside it. After he was finished, he put the letter inside his pocket. What Levi read in the letter only made him smirked wickedly.