Chapter 5

Alex stared at their new companion. John Levinson. Alex was wary of him. Everything was just not right about him. 'Why am I sensing an aura of danger from him?' Alex thought as he closed his eyes and tries to quiet down his urge to use his abilities to ask certain questions. After he made the decision to stay low for now, Alex opened his eyes before he glared at John again.

"Why do you keep staring at him like that?" Nina whispered.

Alex realized his mistake and he looked down to see Nina giving him a suspicious look, "Oh, I just thought I saw him before. It turns out I was wrong."

"Okay." Nina leaned back on her seat before she turned her attention to the movie again.

Alex then started staring at John again who is sitting with a short red haired girl named Riley with one question inside his mind: 'Just what are your true intentions?'

~~~

Somewhere in Red Valley, a certain messy red haired young man and a certain blonde Sheriff was explaining some things to the parents of Marvin and Riley inside their house. The parents was shocked to their very core after the duo finished. They were all at the living room. Levi was sitting lazily at the couch while Sheriff Silas was standing in front of the parents.

"So, you two are telling me that a serial killer is after my daughter?" The father of Marvin and Riley questioned rethorically. He had auburn hair and brown eyes. He wore a brown shirt and a black pants.

"That's right, Gerry. And you better tell us where she is before she goes to the afterlife." Levi jokingly said with a chuckle.

"You better watch your mouth, young man." Gerry threatened as he looked into Levi's unusual amethyst orbs.

"Or what?! Old man?" Levi retorted with an evil smile on his fair skinned face.

"Levi! That's enough!" Silas shouted, not wanting to have Levi and Gerry an argument.

Levi only looked away coolly while Gerry gritted his teeth in annoyance.

~~~

Outside the movie theatre, the group had just finished watching their new favorite movie.

"I want a sequel!" Nina said like a spoiled brat while holding Alex's pale hand.

"Yeah, me too." Holly said. She then felt someone hold her hand. She looked at the source. It turns out it was Marvin who only looked away coolly while Holly is blushing madly and wanted to squeal like a little girl who just gotten her wish come true.

"I suppose they will, since the movie had a huge opening in the whole country." Marvin informed with a smile.

"Yay!" Nina squealed in delight. But the happiness radiating in her cute face was cut short when she looked at Alex who was still in deep thought, "Hey, brother! You seem to be too gloomy today. Are you sure you're all right?"

"It's nothing." Alex reassured, not wanting Nina to worry but he was still thinking about John.

"Oh, I get it! You don't like the movie huh?" Marvin questioned to Alex who only nodded, "Well, that's fine." He then looked at Holly who was looking around frantically, "Hey, what's wrong?"

"I just noticed. Where are John and Riley?" Holly questioned while Alex suddenly clenched his fists and narrowed his cold amber eyes but none of them noticed.

"Oh, they said they were going to a fancy restaurant not far from here. There were some big talks about eating some french food." Marvin informed. He then looked at a green 2016 Chevrolet Camaro that is parked across the street, "Damn! That John has a good car."