Chapter 9. A Prince is Born

(not sure if you're interested or will be interested but I'm writing a new book, also boyxboy werewolf, and I'm planning on posting maybe next week. Hope you tune in.)

GAVIN

It has been a week since we've visited the doctor and since I've find out we have to go back home. We only have another week before we have to go back. Looks like I'm going to give birth back home but then again I guess that's much better.

"What you thinking about Gav?" I look up to see Timothy with a sandwich on one hand and a drink on another. "Just thinking about stuff." He put down his food at the small glass table in front of the couch where I'm sitting at and took a seat by me. He patted my belly with a smile and focused on the TV in front of us. "You're really are almost there huh? I can't believe you're going to be giving birth within like 2 or 2 1/2 weeks. It really is mind blowing." With a smile on my face I looked down and caressed my stomach.

"How crazy would it be for your parents, all of our parents and the pack to learn you have a baby. Everyone's gonna flip." That's another thing to stress about. Everyone must think I'm crazy but it is true that...well...no one back home really knows my situation. Even my parents. I do have moments where I regret not telling anyone but the whole group decided to not say anything. Can you imagine the different thinks that may have had happened if they knew?

First of all, my parents would've dragged my ass back home. There would've been no possible way for my parents to let me go through my pregnancy in this foreign territory. Would've been crazy. Secondly, everyone would've knew who my mate was and that could lead to my dad to barge in through the palace walls, try to kill Calvin and get his ass beat and killed instead. No. Absolutely not. Everyone would have knew who this baby exactly is and force me to give up my baby, which we all should fucking know, isn't gonna happen in any lifetime, any dimension, any world. They may even force the Prince and I to be together.

Nope, he decided that he didn't want to deal with me and miss such a golden opportunity. I'm not gonna deal with him regardless of who he is and just accept his attitude towards me. I ain't stupid.

"Yeah, we'll have a lot of explaining to do. Like a lot. We'd have to deal with a lot of things back home. I definitely can't wait for that." He chuckled by me and we both leaned back and enjoyed the movie in front of us. "You know Gavin. I've actually been thinking about some things." I moved my eyes away from the screen and focused my attention on him. "Since the baby is gonna be born soon and you know, I haven't really seen you thinking about or talking about baby names. I just thought if you need help picking something out I think I have some great names."

I quirked up with the idea of having some good names for my baby boy. "You definitely have my complete attention know. Alright, tell me." I grabbed the remote and turned off the TV as it'll be a waste of electricity to have it running when we're not even watching anymore. "Well, you know I think Toby is a cute name. But then I think that name is good for kids but what if he grows up? He's a prince so it must be powerful. So I came up with Titus. There's also Theodore which means righteousness and we can even call him Theo for short! But don't worry there's a lot more. Tyler, Travis, Tommy, Tyson, Trey, Tristan, Taylor -"

Of course he would give names starting with T. "Okay, calm down man. I wonder how you got these ideas." I said sarcastically. "But seriously, these are some good names though, but I think I know where you're going. You don't need to tell me every single name starting with T. I'm surprised you haven't said your own name yet." Timothy scoffed and looked offended. "As much as I love your child and my nephew, there can only be one Timothy in the pack and that's me." Of course he'll say that. I love these moments where Tim gets sassy.

Is this considered sassy?

"What are you two blabbing about?" We look up to see Brandon typing away in his phone and watch him sit by us. "Baby names for the baby." No duh. Brandon finally looked up from his phone and smiled at my stomach. "What names do you have so far?" Timothy answered right away listing all the names he told me and said a reason for every single one of them. He seems more excited about the name picking that I do at the moment in all honesty.