Chapter 13. The Negotiation Continues

GAVIN

"Okay, it's settled. I'll allow you to spend time with Kaisen and be a part of his life. In all honesty I think that it's for the best anyway. It would be good for him to have both parents by his side. But, I'm telling you now Prince Calvin, if something happens where you break your promise or do something stupid that would harm my baby or separate me from him or anything within those boundaries, I won't be scared to take him away. If one of your...I don't know girls or whatever partner doesn't like that you have Kai and hurts him or if your family takes the baby, I won't hold back."

Knowing the fact that Calvin does have someone out there that he obviously wants more than me, it is still painful to think about. I don't even want to imagine my son spending time with him and his lover somewhere while I'm just in the background. But, what can I do? He is still his father and I really don't want to take him completely away knowing that he is willing to work under my conditions as well. As for his girlfriend...well it doesn't matter. As long as she treats Kai right I'm fine. "I'm telling you now Gavin. We're not in good terms but that doesn't mean I'll be evil enough to separate my son from his other father. That's too much."

I'm glad he thinks like that. "And one more thing, no one will hurt what, Kai you said? No one will hurt him cause I don't even have anyone in my love life. So you don't need to be stressed about that." I nodded my head and stared at Kaisen. I wouldn't have thought your dad would be a part of your life this soon. We all know we won't be able to hide the heir to the throne that easily especially when he gets older and realises and understands some things. But this is way quicker than I imagined. As for him being single...I don't care.

Whatever.

"Wait so, his name is Kai?" Calvin asked. I looked up to see him facing towards me but his eyes were on his son. I smiled a bit at that. "Yeah, Kai for short. His full name is Kaisen Chase Wille." It's funny now that you say the whole thing. It's like Kai chased Wille. I laughed a bit and he must have heard because he looked at me suspiciously. I cleared my throat and shook my head. "Ignore that." Calvin shrugged and continued to stare at Kai with such intense eye's and with so much focus it's like lasers are coming out. "It's a nice name. Kai's a cute nickname as well. So um..on the birth certificate seeing as he has your last name, which I don't mind, I'm guessing my name is not on it?" He asked slowly.

I nodded my head and he nodded back. I don't really feel that guilty though. "It's fine and understandable. It's good for now too though cause once we put my name on there, people would find out. We don't want that to happen just yet, right?" I nodded my head once again and stared at Calvin. "Prince Calvin...I know that we have a child but like I said, just because you're here doesn't necessarily mean I'll serve you. I won't be completely rude seeing as you are my prince but with what you've done to me, don't expect me to come running back at you. I just want to put it out there."

Calvin looked back and we stayed silent for a few second before he nodded his head while taking a breathe in and out. "Yeah, uh I did kind of expect that already. And please, if it helps with reassuring you that I understand everything and wouldn't do anything stupid you can...drop my title. If it's only a few close people around, you don't have to call me by my title. And if I do something you don't agree with, feel free to tell me off and correct me. Especially if it's with the baby and with me crossing...a line you drew."

This is going better than I thought but at least he knows that and is offering out some really good deals. "Okay, thanks. At least we have that settled down. But how did you come in so quietly without me even smelling your scents?" He then explained about what they've done to even steal some scent masks from the palace and how they convinced the royal family to let them out. "Yeah um...you're friends obviously hate me, well me and the people I came with. There's no doubt to that." I smiled to myself knowing that my friends must've thrown a fit before letting them come near me. "Then again, we did expect that to happen as well so, no surprise there really."