Chapter 15. Dealing with the Grandparents

Guys don't be too mean with the two guards that told the King what happened. The King used his authority and so they didn't really have a choice. It is still like grrr but don't be too grrr on them. Lol.

Gavin~

Oh god oh god. What the hell do I do? "Dad, let me explain." I said calmly which didn't do much but just get his angered focus on me. "What do you mean by let me explain? There's nothing to explain, you lied to us about something again! What now he's here, you're going to let him just enter you life out of nowhere after what he's done just like that? I didn't think you'd be that easy to sway!" It's obvious that he's just in a rage right now seeing Calvin in front of him but the last things he said were still quite hurtful.

"Dad, you can't just say that. Who said I'm just letting him into my life like that out of nowhere. I'm only letting him in right now because let me remind you, he is your grandson's other father." My dad only growled at that which made Calvin growl and now we have Calvin's men and the pack ready to fight. Oh god this is terrible.

"You dare growl at me boy?" My dad roared at Calvin. With someone threatening or disrespecting their Prince, one of Calvin's men almost ran towards my dad but luckily Daniel was able to stop one of them. Kaisen then screamed and cried out loud which made most of the people in the room slightly drop and crouch at the noise. I took Kai out of Calvin's arms and tried to calm him down while looking at the tensed scene in front of me. "Sir, I know you're mad at him and we don't blame you but please remember the positions here. He is still your Prince and future King so I suggest all of you to control what you say."

Daniel tried to reason with them and my dad only kicked the table by him out of frustration. It is true. Anyone that's not part of the immediate royal family, if you were caught disrespecting or looking down on the royal family, especially the one next in line to the throne, it can be quite dangerous. "Let's all calm down and settle this like civilised humans and without our uncontrollable animalistic emotions that are obviously taking over some of us here." Thank god for Geneva.

We all sat down, well most of us, sat down at the couch and chairs around the small living area. "Alright, now we're all seating down. Explain yourselves to me then. Go ahead. I'm all ears, Prince Calvin." He's so not happy right now. "Um, sir...I honestly don't have any bad intentions right now. I'm not forcing Gavin into anything and in terms of getting together and just walking back into his life after what I've done, well...you don't need to worry about that. If that were to happen, it's all up to Gavin's decision and of course I know I'll be needing to get his approval, his friends, and of course both you and your wife.

I came after having a dream of a pup and baby and my wolf itself claimed it all right that I do have a son with Gavin. I'm sorry but please let me stay with my son. I didn't mean to make them lie but I just wanted at least some time with my son before...you all come after me and take that away." Regardless of who you are, if you have an angry ass father of like a partner or old partner that's pissed at you, I think everyone in their right minds would be scared out of their crap as well.

Calvin's no different.

My dad stayed quiet for a bit but he was still staring down at Calvin with a deadly stare. "Dad, I'm an adult now and this is my son with Calvin. I can decide what to do about this situation and I don't mind having Calvin here because it is good for Kaisen. Just because he's here, it doesn't necessarily I accepted him back as if he didn't do anything. So please don't say any of that dad. I really am sorry about lying about this. I've lied about a lot of shit and I really am sorry but at the situation, I just couldn't say anything."

I tried to show my dad that I was serious about what I was doing and most importantly know what I'm doing and feel sorry about not telling them right away. I hope this is the last time I lie about something important and big with someone. Especially close friends and family. "Fine. You can stay but I hope you two stick to what you said. Make sure you tell the Alpha who's here. I don't think he'll be happy not knowing the Prince is in his territory. That's another thing. My view of you is completely different now so don't expect me to be the nicest person and be like everybody else, Prince Calvin. I just hope you know that."