Chapter 25. You're Mine Now

Since I love you guys so much...

PS I have been trying really hard to find this werewolf boyxboy royalty book and I don't know if it was taken down or something. But it's basically this like 'servant' boy that serves the prince and he knows the prince is his mate but he doesn't say anything. He has this like best friend name Abigail and it turns out that he himself is actually of royal blood but their whole kingdom or something got ruined and his mom and him ran away from that and the King was just like 'oh you're the perfect son in law' blah blah. But thanks if you know what it is cause I WANNA READ IT AGAIN!!

Gavin~

I ran and ran and ignored everyone that passed by me. He's done it again. I can't believe I actually trusted him. I suddenly dropped feeling a big pressure on my chest and upper back. I groaned and tried to rub it off but nothing seemed to work. "Gavin?" I looked up to see Leo rushing towards me with a worried look on his face. "What are you doing here? Aren't you still in heat suppressants, you shouldn't be just wondering out like this." I allowed him to help me up and continued to rub my chest. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. The door suddenly busted open and my eyes glowed as I see Calvin standing there.

I whimpered and glared at him as my eyes and fangs flash, showing that I am still fucking pissed with what happened. But Calvin wasn't having any of it. "Gavin!" He yelled out, but he didn't flash his eyes or used his commanding tone. It wasn't any of that. He just yelled out of frustration. I got confused for a second obviously not expecting that and I turned my head to realise Leo was backing off slowly, not wanting to be a part of this whole thing. "I'm just gonna..."

Once he left, I turned and was about to walk away but Calvin was quicker and he grabbed me by the arm. I growled and bared my fangs at him trying to make him let go of me but he stood his ground and finally flashed his eyes at me making me drop. I felt a tear drop down my face and I whined like a little child out of annoyance but he didn't say anything but sigh. "What do you want from me? Go back to your fucking woman." He growled lowly once again with his eyes close and I can tell that he is trying really hard to contain his wolf in. "Gavin, I don't like using my power and command on you so please, work with me here." He pleaded with me.

Just as I was about to say something else he gave me that look that told me to stay quiet. Surprisingly enough I actually didn't say anything. "Gavin, didn't I tell you that I wasn't with her or anything like that? Why did you actually start thinking about stuff like that when you know I'm not going to cheat on you or anything like that? You're my mate! I know I wasn't the best person ever in the beginning but can't you see how much I regret it and I am working hard to have a new start with you and to win your friends and families favour. Is this actually all about the scent thing? Smell me right now, is her scent that strong on me?"

I looked up at him and sniffed a bit and sure enough her scent is really faint and there's no deeply mixed scents or anything. But still. "How the hell do you think I was going to react? I go into one of my few heats and I wake up to have suppressants put on me because you don't want to spend heat together. Then all of a sudden this blondie over here who's already had a past with you fucking comes in all dandy and looking like a fucking female Adonis and she smells like you and my hormones went like fucking crazy! Daniel looked wary of the whole situation as if you two were going to get caught in something then you flash your fucking eyes at me for trying to claim you as mine? How the hell do you think I'll feel?"

Fucking hell I'm crying again. My breathes were heavy and I couldn't look up to him. It's a wonder how none of us are being all over each other as we are still in the last days of our heat. "Gavin, look at me." Calvin bent down and we are now at the same eye level. "Gavin." He whispered pleadingly this time but I won't just budge. I heard him sigh and noticed from my peripheral view that he sat down in front me.

"Gavin, my scent was on her because yes I did hug her but it was for congratulating her for achieving something that she has always wanted. She got accepted into a program in the North and would be living there for the next 6 months." My head turned so quickly that I internally flinched at the quick headache but I couldn't help but stare at him with wide eyes. I tried to see if he was lying but there was nothing he was telling the truth. His eyes softened as I finally look at  him normally. "Daniel probably did that cause he might have expected you to react like that as we haven't had contact especially since you're in heat. I took some really strong suppressants and it looks like you're literally about to finish sooner than we think as none of us are acting...desperate."

He smiled fondly at me and I dropped my head and closed my eyes, internally cursing myself. I'm not very experienced with heat hormones and if they make me act like that because of something small like this, heat weeks will never be good week. "I-I...I don't know what to say, I'm sorry. Oh god I can't belie-.." I groaned at myself and ran my hand down my face out of frustration. Freaking hell.  "Hey don't blame yourself, it's understandable given the situation we were in." I still didn't look at him and I felt his fingers very faintly brush over my cheek. I shivered at the contact and leaned in. "I'm sorry about everything. I should've taken into consideration that you might still be a bit weird having Leslie around. But she's going to be leaving soon so you don't have to worry about anyone getting in our way or anything like that." He gave me a soft smile and I threw everything away, for now, and leaned in on his hand getting as much of his scent as I can.

His scent smelt so good that I leaned in even more and got a bit more bold which made him stop. "Gavin, stop we should stop here." I whimpered and gave him a pleading look which he responded with a pained look on his face. "Gavin, you might regret something if you can't stop doing that. That's also another reason why I didn't want our heats together, you don't...want this right now. We're getting there but I don't think we should do anything of that sort just yet. Okay?" I nodded my head and he was about to stand up but I quickly grabbed his hand. "What's wrong?" My heart started beating quickly and I looked down to get everything calm but my face started heating up and I don't know what to say.

"We don't have to do...that. We can do other things." My face was probably as bright as a tomato but I don't care. Even with the heat aside, it feels like all the pent up...sexual needs and tensions are just coming up to me. "Gavin..." He warned. I shook my head completely ignoring him. He started this and he better be letting me finish. (Haha. I'm so sad I laugh at my own sad jokes) "No please. You can let me scent you. Or you scent me plus we can just have a lot of physical contact. And mating or sex isn't the only way of...pleasing each other. There's other things that don't need you to go rawr on my butt."

My face went full on red when I realised what I said and Calvin look amused. The expression on his face just seemed to grow more and more. "Gavin, don't feel embarrassed about this. We're mates, a couple and this is normal and okay. This is just between the two of us. And you are right, there are other things we can do that doesn't need me to...completely devour you. If you really want to increase our physical relationship, scent marking you I'm more than willing to do. Trust me. Holding hands and all that is perfect but...when you meant others that may include...touching intimate parts of each other's body are you sure you're okay with that?"

How strong is this kid's resistance. Here I am accepting his apology and the misunderstanding, I'm here offering myself and he still 'oh are you okay with that?'. Cutie. "Yeah well, I mean we'll see right but if it ever leads to those soon then...yeah. I guess." He bit his lip and stared at me really hard before his eyes changed a bit. "You have no idea how hard I tried to resist you. You're mine now."

Boom. Scent marking and a little bit of help down there happened. Looks like soon was closer that we thought. (Okay I'm sorry but you just do your own imagination of poor old Gavin being touched my Calvin and Gavin finally seeing the Prince's body, obviously their not completely naked but come on. Poof! Done and dusted. Sorry yall,)

**********

Guys I'm sorry the chapter isn't that long but it seemed perfect to end it there and the OTHER THINGS will happen in the next chapter. Lots of stuff coming up soon so excited for that to happen.

Second, I'm happy that my last set of mock exams ended today, thank the lord. I hope you can help with finding that book I said at the top. YOU GUYS ONLY ONE PERSON ACTUALLY FIGURED OUT THAT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN CAUSE EVERYONE WAS JUST LIKE 'Calvin go die in a dich'. Can't really blame you for that though can I? Nah

I hope you guys like that chapter and if you do give it a VOTE and Comment what you think of it and what will happen next time. Thanks for the support and understanding the situation. Thank you!!!

~Strykly