Chapter 16. They're my Family

Calvin~

"What are we going to do? I mean obviously this was eventually going to happen but I didn't know it was gonna be like this or this quick!" Gavin ranted as he paced back and forth while biting his nails. Him feeling anxious is making me feel even worse. "Comfort him."  Cadmus demanded me to do as it was bothering him. I mean it was bothering both of us but I don't think I can do the type of comforting Cadmus wants me to do.

"Gav, it's okay. I'll make sure nothing bad happens or anything you don't want to happen won't occur. Calm down, I'll sort this out." Gavin stopped in his tracks and nodded still feeling a bit off. "Dude, I'm sure they'll be here in a couple hours. Are you sure we shouldn't tell the whole pack?" I glanced my eyes at Daniel and the rest of the people in the room. My men, Daniel, Gavin and his whole group and their parents and alpha.

"No, my parents ordered for only close people to be here when things are going to get settled. I'm not even sure what they mean by settle. I wonder what those two guys spilled..." I wandered off. I heard Gavin's dad scoff and I just ignored it knowing I can do shit about it. "Must be a lot since you're parents seem ready to chop your heads off. I'm sure they know about Gavin and Kaisen. Pretty sure that's what they're coming here for to 'settle things'. I do think it'll be better with less ears, cause that means there's less problems, dramas, or rumours. I mean, you're pack does know Kai is the prince by now but they don't know the whole story right?"

Gavin nodded his head still wearing a frown and I automatically just walked to his side and rubbed his back. A couple, or should I say all eyes, landed on my action. Gavin seemed a bit shock but that doesn't really matter with the situation that we're in. "It's fine, nothing bad will happen. Alright?" Staring into my eyes, he gulped and nodded walking away from me and into the crib where Kai was sleeping. "When did you say they called?"

"A good 2 hours ago maybe? They're definitely near already. I'm sure they gone through all means to get here as fast as possible." Geneva's brother stood up and walked towards Daniel to ask some questions. He's the alpha and obviously he wants to know every detail and be ready as the leader of our whole kind is going to be entering his land. Of course he'd want to be of good impression. "Are you guys sure we'd have the King and Queen visit this...small place. I mean don't you think it should be a bit more...proper?"

I saw Timothy roll his eyes through my peripheral vision along with his sister Tiffany. Twins indeed. "Sorry to say Leo but remember, where else in your whole land is there another decent place where no one is around? No where, only this." Leo glared but walked away in defeat, obviously not minding Tiffany's go at him.

"Hey Daniel, you don't think you're dad's going to be present do you? He is the King's close beta. I don't want the first time I meet your parent to be like...in this kind of situation." Timothy whispered softly which Dan replied in with a small snuggle to Tim's neck. I wish I could do that. But back to reality.

"I can't we're going to meet the Royal family like this. In a small house and not even in a formal or good manner. You don't think you're parents would kill us right? I mean I'm sorry to say this but I'm just gonna call this out. If your parents are like gonna say 'off with their heads' for hiding the prince then, I'm out. I'm not part of this shit." Gavin turned around loosing his focus on Kai to glare at Tiffany. "What, I don't wanna die yet." Brandon shook his head and rolling his eyes.

"Stupid kid..." He whispered.

I suddenly felt something and realised what it was. "Oh god, they're almost here. Why the hell are they here already." I panicked. Slightly. Only a bit. Most of the people in the room just tossed the situation out of the window and just focused more on how they looked when my parents walk in. "Calvin, you won't let them take Kai away right? Nothing like that should happen right?" I turned my head and looked slightly downwards to meet Gavin's eyes which has been filled with worry this past couple hours.