Chapter 24. He's Mine

Quick Notice:
    This past week has been mocks week (freakin again) and so I've been busy with revising for my subjects and I only have today to write and update because the second week of mocks is coming up. Yay. (cries) Anyways, thank you so much for the support from the last chapter that was really appreciated. You guys are the best~ My strikers~(lol i tried)

Gavin~

I tried to move around but my body seemed constricted. Why is it so hot? "He's waking up." I heard a familiar voice say as I groan. My hand unconsciously reached up my head to try the pounding headache I'm having. I slowly open my eyes and blinked a few times before realising who was in front of me. "Geneva? Tiffany? What are you guys doing here? How are you here?" Geneva sat right beside me and help me up while Tiffany poured me a glass of water.

"Here, this will help your body feel better." I took the glass of ice water from Tiffany and wasted no time in gulping it down til the last drop. "Well, isn't that a talent feature." I gave her back the glass and didn't even have the chance to ask what happened because life just seemed to throw everything back at me. I groaned once again with the pain in my head Geneva handed these pills that I just took as I'm honestly not feeling this right now. "I'm in heat...where's Calvin? Wait, answer my questions earlier first." I demanded my friends cause I am a confused puppy right now.

"Okay, well like you already know, you passed out after your heat came in like out of nowhere. We were already preparing for the capital the other day but Prince Calvin had Timothy to get us ready to leave in like a couple hours. I was just like 'what the heck is this kid on about?' but Timothy explained the situation then poof! Helicopter flew us and Brandon here to be by your side. Tiffany just laughed for a bit after hearing the situation and even Brandon didn't last long on getting worried."

Geneva finished and Tiffany added her comment in "I quote: 'No lie that seems like something that would happen to those no. The norm just can't seem to fit in and work with them.' Then he continued to grumble about packing quickly." Tiffany and Geneva both smiled obviously finding that situation funny. "Wait, how long have I been here?" Too many unanswered questions man. "Gav, you've been out for like a day and a half now. That whole getting into heat and Calvin almost lashing out had a really really big toll on you." Holy shizballs almost two days?

"Two days? Why the hell did that take so long, the most you would think is like a couple hours maybe?" Geneva and Tiffany looked at each other making me nervous again. "Oh what now?" Geneva motioned Tiff to talk and TIffany rolled her eyes. "I know I'm studying about medicine and all but I don't know much about your situation to say the least. But, all I can say from what the doctor said is that, ever since you and Prince Calvin you know...dit the dirty, you would start getting heat as your body response to your mate. Especially since he's a higher ranking one. But you got pregnant already and you know, you and Prince Calvin didn't really complete the whole mating ceremony and there was the rejection.

However, now that your rekindling the fire to your relationship, your body's working up again so you know, you two get encouraged to do the dirty and stuff." The fuck? "Wait wait wait. Where's Calvin now then? Is he fine, how's he reacting to this? The last thing I remember was him just growling." Is he feeling the same stuff as I am? Was he triggered into heat as well? How come he's not here by me?

"Gavin, snap out of it. Don't get worried or over think about stuff. Prince Calvin is fine, a bit grumpy and mopey, but overall you can say he's fine. In all honesty, I give him props from trying to let you get away before he takes over you and just rawr." TIffany and Geneva started laughing like crazy while I look at them. My amazing friends, always making fun of my misery. "But yes just like what Geneva said. Since you two are getting back together, with you being in heat, I'm sorry to say it this way but Prince Calvin would just be tempted to devour you and his wolf instincts are just going crazy and telling him to plow your cute little bum bum and to make more gorgeous babies like Kai! That's another reason why he's also being separated from Kai at the moment, it may trigger him to make more pups."