Chapter 22. The Love Gradually Grows

Calvin~

(it's been a while)

His scent surrounded me and I couldn't help but move in closer, deepening the kiss. My whole body heated up and my desire for him increased every damn second. I felt his hand grip my shirt loosely, not completely sure about what's going on. To be fair, I didn't expect this either.

"Wait." Gavin said pulling away panting. I stared at his flushed face and I growled. "Calvin, we're in our son's hospital bed. This isn't...appropriate." Fuck, this isn't right. "Sorry, sorry. I got...carried away." I said clearing my throat. Damn it. I just had to move in when we're in this situation. I look over at Kaisen and almost felt apologetic.

"No, it's fine. Well, more than fine, that was good. Amazing, uhh...and I shouldn't be doing that. Well, not yet anyway. I forgot how that felt. Well, I don't even think I remember the first time properly, too drunk, heh, remember that?" He gave out a nervous laugh. "Okay, that's good. No? Did I get too carried away? We're not back together, but that's progress. Too much progress. You know what I'm gonna go and check with the nurse." He said finishing off his ramble and walking out the room quickly.

I huffed in amusement and moved closer to Kai. "Sorry we had to do that here little buddy. But I guess thank you to, you helped make that happen." I whispered with a soft laugh. I brushed his brown hair and caressed his face. He'll be fine. I stood up, fixing myself and clearing my throat and walked out the room. I was walking past the other rooms when someone cleared their throat. I turned my head and Leo was sitting at one of the couch that no one actually sits in with his phone in both hands and a smirk.

I looked around and gave him a confused look. He tilted his head to the side, raising his brows. "Well?" He asked. "Well...?" I asked back. He put his phone down the coffee table and leaned forward. "Don't you think it's a bit inappropriate to do that when you're son's just laying by you sick, brother dear?" He said teasing me. How the hell does this kid know this. "What are you doing spying on us?" He stood up and walked around with his hands behind his back.

He's getting taller.

"Well, I was going to give you two some tea that mom prepared but when I was about to knock, let's just say...I could smell lust, arousal and too much crazy hormones making me figure out what was going in there." I stared at him for a minute and his eyes showed nothing but amusement. "Shut up." He wiggled his eyes brows at me and I walked by one of the other couch and threw a cushion at him, making him burst out laughing. "You guys are getting back together." He singed. I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head.

"Not yet, we're getting there but, not yet." He nodded his head slowly in understanding. "That's a bit weird though don't you think. My nephew was just there, I mean, how could you two just start making out all of a sudden." Oh my god. I turned my back and started walking away. "I'm playing, got to say though, Gavin also walked out quickly muttering to himself and completely red. He didn't even notice me."

Did he now. "Thanks? Do you want me to say that?" He nodded his head with a proud grin and I laughed at him. This kid. "Go away and play with your...whatever stuff you get from wherever you go." He gave me another playful smile and I shook my head, turning around to leave. "Oh, Prince Calvin." One of the workers bowed to me and I walked closer to him. "How can I help?" I asked one of the gardener it seems. "I hope the young prince is alright. The King ordered for all of these blue anemones to be removed from the palace grounds. By the looks of it earlier, he seemed ready to get orders out to make every one of them in the kingdom plucked out."

He laughed and I smiled back knowing how my dad would go through all means just to make sure the ones he loved are safe. "That's something like he would do. Thank you and yes Kaisen's okay. The doctor helped out very quickly. Thank you for the concern." He nodded his head and gave one last bow before walking back to his work.