chapter 1

eunbi pov

hello! my name is hwang eunbi. i am from a performing arts school since other schools in korea couldnt take me in due to my poor grades for english, math and science. I could only score for social studies and history. my parents decided to send me to the performing arts school after much discussing about my future. i love dancing. alot that you couldnt even imagine what i would do when the dance classes were cancelled.

im currently is year 3 in the performing arts school. Its summer slash springtime now. I myself is also confused with the seasons in korea. sigh sigh. today is the 'back-to-school' day after summer break.

"hwang eunbi! are you up?!" my mum shouted.

"YES YES IM UP! GOD CHILL!" i shouted. i ran to the bathroom and realised the door is locked. god damn it.

"OPPA HURRY UP!" I knocked on the door.

the door opened revealing him half naked with towel wrapped around his waist, while brushing his teeth.

"YAH! Omg okay i got no time to nag at you even though you are older than me. Excuse me i have to use the toilet." I said while pushing him aside.

Im guessing he is still half-awake because usually he would shout at me back. So i quickly washed my face and sprayed some dry-shampoo on my hair.

(author's note: eunbi's hair is long in this story. 'Love whisper' concept hair 😊)

i brushed my teeth and wore my school uniform. i brushed my hair and let it go. I just put on lipbalm and fill my eyebrows very lightly to not get caught by the disciplinary master.

I went out of the toilet and went back to my room to pack my school bag. I wore my coloured-contacts and wore my cute bunny socks! i dashed out of my room and sat on the dining table.

(author's note: its a flat. But a bigger and modern-ed one not bungalow so theres only 1 floor. 3 rooms. 1 for eunbi, 1 for her brother and 1 for her parents)

"owh oppa you're fast." i said as i munch on the sandwich that my mum made for me.

"ofcourse." He said.

I just rolled my eyes and continued eating.

"You both done? Wait for me infront at the waiting area basement 1" my dad said.

Oh yes my brother also attend the same performing arts school as me. His name is Hwang Jackson. He can play the guitar, sing, rap and dance well. IF he wasnt my brother. I would really have a crush on him.

"eunbi, you want me to buy for you anything before your 'after-school-activity' (ASA)?" jackson asked.

"tteokbokki!" I said and hugged him sideways.

"again? okay" he said as he ruffled my hair.

Then we saw our car driving towards our direction. We got in and dad sent us to school.

We reached about 15 minutes later.

"jackson, take care of your sister okay? you eunbi, dont always bully your brother!" Dad reminded us.

"okay okay..now go appa, or else you might be late." Jackson said.

We both waved him goodbye and went in school.

"Ahhh!!!!! Jackson oppa!" girls started squealing at the sight of jackson. I just laughed. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Yah help me out eunbi." he said.

"yah why cant you ever sound sincere?!" I asked.

"fine! eunbi...please help me out :((" he put in some aegyo.

"okay that totally failed. I prefer the real you." i said.

"girls! he needs some time to be alone and be around with his friends :) he will come to you guys soon :)" i said.

"ugh. finee.." they said and walk away.

"tadaaaaa..okay bye oppa" i said.

he ruffled my hair and said "have fun and thank you!"

jungkook pov

i was sent to a performing arts school because i really had passion for singing and dancing. i couldnt manage real school subjects. I want to be a professional dancer in the future and marry ofcourse a dancer that catches my attention everytime she dances anywhere at anytime.

i'm currently in the principal's office with my parents. after signing the important documents, they left me in good hands of the principal named Mdm Yong.

"jungkook-ssi, you'll be in class 3-1. " she said and i walked behind her with my bag on one shoulder. Hands in my pocket.

We went inside a class whose seating arrangement was totally ready for any exams. That means solo tables. No table partners. Such a relief.

"3-1, This your new classmate starting from this semester on. Take good care of him." Mdm yong said and left.

"annyeonghaseyo, my name is jeon jungkook :)" i said and bowed to show respect. I realised my hair covered my eyes abit and it was irritating so i put it back in place. The girls started squealing.

"AHHH HE IS SO CUTE! Ms Kim! Can he sit beside me?" A girl shouted.

"No! He is mine!" Another shouted.

"YO! CAN YOU GUYS CHILL OUT?! HE CAN CHOOSE A SEAT BY HIMSELF!"

---------------------------

okay heres the 1st chapter! I FINALLY FINALLY HAVE INSPIRATION AND IDEAS! OMG 😭🙆🏻 but im so sorry i had to remove the other one! Anyways, have a great day ahead! 🎈