chapter 6

jungkook pov

eunbi?!!

"ugh eonnie, your ice cream is here. dont call me eunbi." eunha said and pouting.

"oh yeah eunha's real name is eunbi but she changed her name so its eunha now" umji said.

"yes i know you saw sowon eonnie going to sinb for her ice cream..but she was talking to eunha😂" yuju said.

"owhh.." i said. But still feeling suspicious.

"sinb-ya.. come here.." ms yoon said.

They both talked for awhile and she finally finished talking to ms yoon.

"so firstly, i would like to welcome jungkook-ssi to our dance club" ms yoon said. The girls applaud except for sinb.

"we are going to debut as a dancing group in seoul. So i will try my best to choreo and make you all outshine the other dance clubs" ms yoon said.

Then after the girls eat, we started. I stood beside sinb. I realised the girls always stood behind sinb.

"why are you guys always behind sinb while dancing?" I asked.

"because sinb is our main dancer?" yerin said.

"jinjja?" I asked.

"shithead. cant you observe? She is like catching the steps immediately after ms yoon taught us that step. We here are struggling like crazyyy." Eunha said.

"yahh..whats with my name becoming shithead?"

"okay eonnie stop." sinb said.

(author: they are only doing the part 0.31-0.59
sinb is jungkook. jungkook is jimin.)

ms yoon finally let us try out the song. But i was struggling.

"okay okay..nevermind. You guys sit at the front and watch sinb. She got the timing correct." Ms yoon said.

then we watched sinb. wow. she's amazing. but i just dont like her "low" note voice. It sounded fake.

Then her hoodie came off right at the part when the music stops. She did a backflip and her hoodie is back on. Woah. A girl can do that?

"As always. Sinb and her backflip when she did something wrong just like in school." umji says while shaking her head and smiling.

sinb is from our school. i gotta find who she is.

Next morning

I woke up and got ready for school. I did my hair and put on contact lenses. I put on my uniform and grabbed my school bag. I didnt bother about my breakfast. I just went out and head to IU's house. Ik going to pick up her and go to school with her. We both decided to try dating for 1 week and if we're both okay, then we'll be official.

I finally reached and knocked on the door. Then someone opened the door. It was IU. She was already in her school uniform looking cute as always.

"morning cutie :) you ready??" I asked while i rubbed her left cheek.

She smiled, "yep :) lets go. Wait let me lock the door." She said and she locked her house door.

And we're off to school.

When we reached. Alot of the students started looking at us.

"omg..jungkook and iu are together?" one said.

"we cant talk about jungkook anywhere now.." another said.

"we cant even look at jungkook now." another said.

"why iu..why not eunbi eonnie.." one said that made me surprise. Why eunbi?

"gwaenchana iu, im here with you :)" i said while holding her hand. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"thank you jungkook :)" she said and we went to class. She is in the year 4 class while im at year 3. Yeah im supposed to be in year 4 but i dont wanna skip a year because last year i skipped year 3 due to some family business.

She went to her friends named, Sana and Somi. While i went to my lockers. I spotted eunbi and jackson.

"oppa. I dont want tteokbokki today. buy that for your IU. i want gimbap 😊" eunbi said.

"yah. IU is not mine. Omg she is soo annoyinggg. Tzuyu is mine :)" jackson said.

"how come gimbap? wait dont tell me you want me to go home and tell eomma to make for you gimbap and come all the way here again to pass you your gimbap." jackson continued.

"hais..why cant you and tzuyu eonnie just get together alreaDY? and yess eomma's gimbap :)" eunbi continued.

"you know. you're cuter when your aegyo is natural. its cute. You learn everything from me so be grateful." Jackson said.

Eunbi rolled her eyes. "You know i hate aegyo." then they both did their handshake and they backflipped together.

"see. I taught you that backflip eunbi. Dont tell me no." Jackson said.

"yea yea okay."eunbi said and hug jackson bye.

"you guys. your handshake is soo cool! It has a backflip in the end!" eunha said.

wait sinb also knew how to do a backflip too.

-----------------------------------