chapter 13

jungkook pov

Me and Iu decided to stay as friends. Taehyung and i apologised to each other and we are still bros. while eunbi. She fell asleep on my shoulder when the three of us are talking.

"Lets go, eunbi's parents might be worried if she doesnt get home anytime now." taehyung said.

"and. dont wake her up. She havent been getting enough sleep lately." He continued.

"I'll piggyback her." I say and piggybacked eunbi.

Taehyung will send eunbi home since he has a motorbike. Dangerous i know but eunbi will be in front of taehyung on the front seat so that he can protect her. He put on the helmet for her and put on his. And they drove off. Me and iu then bid goodbyes to each other and i went home.

next dayyyyy-

eunbi pov

I woke up the next day realising im in my own room. i sat down and rub my eyes. I look down towards my mattress. blood.

"OH FK IM HAVING PERIOD!" I shouted.

"EUNBI WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE SWEETIE!" Eomma shouted from downstairs.

I immediately covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom to clean up myself and get ready for school. I wore my uniform and brush my hair and apply my usual makeup. I quickly change my bed sheets. I grabbed my school bag and dash out of my room.

Appa sent me and jackson to school after i kissed eomma goodbye. She gave me my emergency "wallet" where i put my sanitary pads in it (AHAHHAHA). and im off to school with jackson. We reached after a while and bid appa goobye.

"you alright? taehyung brought you home last night. Are you both together?" Jackson asked.

"ani, we are not together. i dont have feelings for him anymore.." i said and walk off.

"Yah our handshake!" Jackson shouted from behind.

We did our handshake but i didnt backflip since i feel lethargic. My first day of period. This sucks man.

I went to class.

MUSIC AND VOCAL ASSESSMENT!! OMG I FORGOT. my guitar i need it. Without my own guitar..i dont think i can do it.

I ran to jackson's class.

"jacksonnn!" I was panicking when i reached his class.

"yah jackson, your sister is calling for you" one of his friends told him. Jackson then went to me.

"do you have your guitar?" I asked.

"ani, but i have yours😂 because my guitar is not tuned yet so i borrowed yours." He said.

I flicked his forehead "yah you took it without my permission?" I asked angrily.

"Okay okay i'll give it back 🙄" he said and gave me my guitar with its bag too. I carried it and ran back to class. I went to my seat and took out my guitar. I strummed it to test the tune and my classmates start to turn towards me.

"What? Can yall mind your own business?" I asked and rolled my eyes.

I havent practiced. I havent choose a song to play for my assessment. Am so dead. What if i failed. Ermergerdddddd.

Then taehyung came in. The girls started squealing. "Omg taehyung oppa!"

jungkook and taehyung 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️. Taehyung's seat is beside mine.

"hey, i heard from my brother that you sent me home?" I asked him, still looking at the strings of my guitar.

"Oh yea i sent you home..how is your shoulder?" He asked while taking a seat.

"Its fine" i said and just went to my phone to search my music app.

"fk everybody's doing a cover...i cant be choosing my favourite songs since theyre all popular songs. sht...i might have to do an original that i wrote." I said in my head.

I put my phone in my pocket and took out my journal. I wrote my lyrics in there. I practice the notes on my guitar for a few minutes until,

"Guys, we must go to the music room now." The class chairman said. We all sighed and dragged our feets there.

I saw jungkook and he also brought along his guitar. I went over to eunha and umji. Yuju is with jimin so i wont disturb them.

"heyyy" i said.

"Oh sinb AISH I MEAN eunbi ya!" eunha said. I just laughed alittle seeing her actions. Cute.

"so what are you gonna do for the assessment? I mean we're all gonna watch you while ms kim test you." Umji said.

"everyone...is going to watch..?" I asked nervously. My heart is beating so fast and loud that i was afraid my friends could hear it. Ohmylord.

"well yeah.." umji said.

my song is about jungkook. ohmygod. i mean ms kim would give me a higher grade if i use an original song that i wrote myself. So its good but what if jungkook knows i wrote this song for him?

--------------------------

Heres chapter 13! Thankq for reading! Ooh. The song sinb wrote is for jungkook 😏 BTW IM STILL NOT OVER LOVE WHISPER THAT SINB, THE CENTER OF THE GROUP DOES NOT GET MUCH 'center' position in the choreography :< HAIS.

BTS LOVE YOURSELF HIGHLIGHT?!?

^their comeback vids are so similar to gfriends. wthhhh😍 issit bangchin reunion? omooooo. AHHAHA

 AHHAHA

Anywayssss see you on the next chapt!! Cant wait for bts love yourself!! HAVE A GREAT DAY YALL💗