chapter 4

jungkook pov

Eunbi ran out of the music room.

"dont worry jungkook, she usually do not like to sing in front of others. she really has a good voice but she is afraid that people would judge her." umji said.

"where would she go?" I asked.

"open space. for me..i myself dont know.." umji said while looking at the ground.

"ms kim, i will take care of her :) dont worry..she'll be fine" i said and went out of the music room.

the first place i think of. rooftop.

I went to the rooftop but no one's there. I look down from the rooftop and spotted someone in the middle of the field. Eunbi. I ran down the staircase and reached the field. Then she started running around the field.

"god damn it hwang eunbi. why are you so insecure?!" She shouted. I just leaned against the fence and watch her run. I counted the number of laps she ran. Woah what. 20?! shit i need to stop her. I ran after her and pulled her arm.

"Yah yah..eunbi..stop.." i said. She slowed down and pant. I pull her into a hug. She cried in my chest. She didnt hug me back but i just carressed her head. We stayed in that position until she calmed down.

"you feel better?" I asked.

"t..thankyou jungkook.." she said nervously. Her eyes were red and puffy.

"You know, youre really fit. running 20 laps for a girl? Woah im impressed." i said.

She laughed. "There you go, youre smiling :)" i said.

"eunbi!" A guy called out to her.

"o..oppa!" She ran to that guy. who is that?

"are you okay? Hmm..let me guess." that guy said.

"yeah that." Eunbi replied.

He ruffled her hair. "gwaenchana eunbi :) im always here for you. Tteokbokki to cheer you up?" he asked while holding up a small plastic bag.

"yah! i thought it was for after school :(" eunbi pouted.

"ok if you dont want that i'll eat it. and your aegyo. totally failed." that guy said.

"ok. i'll tell appa." eunbi said.

owh theyre siblings.

"YAH! I was just joking!" He said.

"And who is that?" He asked while pointing at me.

"thats jungkook" eunbi said while taking the black plastic bag from his hands.

"hey! Im eunbi's boyfriend! Nice to meet you!" the guy said.

"yah pabo. dont listen to him jungkook. he is jackson my older brother." Eunbi said and smacked the back of his head.

"YAH! btw annyeonghaseyo! my name is hwang jackson. Andddd you can hang out with me if you want! Yes im eunbi's brother😂" he said.

I laughed. "AnnyeonghAseyo. My name is jeon jungkook and im new in this school 😊" i said.

"Okay i gtg IU's coming this way. Sooo you know why eunbi." Jackson hyung said and he ran off.