chapter 15

jungkook pov

i hate her.

"thanks hyung" i said to jackson and left to find eunbi. I went to class but no one's there. I went to eunbi's table and saw a her journal on it. I took it, grab my bag and went to the rooftop. I skipped all lessons for the day and take time to read her notes in it.

eunbi pov

I came back to class and couldnt find my journal anywhere. fk fk fk! I ran to jackson's class.

"Yah oppa, have you seen my journal?!" I asked him, frustrated.

"ani, ive been in class the whole day today" he said.

"ugh nvm, today you go home first, i have to search for my journal" i said and walked off.

i went back to class and then just had no mood for the rest of the whole school time.

Finally. The bell for end of school rang. I packed my schoolbag and dashed out of the classroom. What if someone read it? What if jungkook reads it? Oh god that would be so embarrassing. Then i was pushed backwards and got pinned against the lockers. Jungkook.

"Argh!" One of the locker openers scratched my back.

"i hate you hwang eunbi. i hate you. I freaking hate you for being able to take away my heart. Why couldnt i see you as you were before even i enter this school. Im so sorry eunbi. Im sorry i didnt approach you. Im so sorry." He said and he held my left cheek and rubbed it with his thumb.

"i love you hwang eunbi. I hate you for being able to take my heart." He said and he immediately kissed me. i was shocked. I didnt give in. I pulled off. He looked confused.

"why so sudden?" I asked.

"i read your journal, it was on your tabl-" he explained but i cut him off. I pulled his bag off him and find for my journal. When i found my journal. I was relieved.

"ugh thank god i found it😭" i said and walk away after throwing his bag on the ground. A bunch of students were laughing as i walked away.

"yah eunbi!" Jungkook shouted.

"What?" I asked and stopped walking.

"do you accept me as your boyfriend?" He asked.

"uh no. Why would i😂" i said and walked away hugging my journal.

I swear i put my savings in a secret compartment in my journal. Thats why its important. Now atleast jungkook has seen my note and drawing for him. A huge check will be on my wishlist.

"eunbi, you wanna go home by motorbike?" Taehyung asked.

"sure! As long as i get home fast :)" i said and followed taehyung.

i could see jungkook spying on us both. Ugh. Annoyingggg!

Tae put on my helmet on for me. And he put on his. I hugged his waist and we drove off. I reached home and thanked him and he went off after that. Then i went in my house.

Skip to 7.30pm

I got ready for dance class. I was lazy to change so i just grab any clothes i can find. So i end up wearing black shorts with black hoodie. I wore my sneakers and went out of the house. I reached there not too long later. Jungkook and the girls are here with Ms Jung already.

"Ahh there you are sinb. Alright today we will have fun. We will be doing 2x speed dance covers. I will assign each of you to do 1 song. Sowon, fingertip. Yerin glass bead. Yuju rough. Eunha me gustas tu. Umji and sinb, navillera. Jungkook, not today. Okay now i put the song up. Umji and sinb will go first. The rest of you sit down in front." Ms jung said.

Me and umji got ready.

we're done and got tired :(. I sat down. I checked my shorts using the mirror. Oh sht. Theres stain. Period stain. I stood up pull my hoodie down to cover my butt. And went to my bag to take my pad. Then someone's arms wrapped around my waist. Jungkook. He took off his jacket and tie it around my waist.

"there you go..i-i though you would need this.." he said shyly. He blushed.

I laughed silently. "oh um gomawo..i better go now." I said and went to the toilet.

-------------------

Heres chapter 15! Hehehehe the 'hate' from chapter 14 is actually..... hating eunbi for stealing jungkook's heart :) ❤️ SORRY FOR MAKING YALL MAD OHMYGOSH IM SO SORRY!!! anywAys, eunbi rejected jungkook?😶😮 thats all! HAVE A NICE DAY YALL!!💯🌈 thank you for reading!